146 : Evil Palace

Now they have gone deep into that piece of woodland, where the evil spirit is extremely strong, and the evil beasts are emerging in endlessly. If they are not careful, they will be surrounded by the evil beasts and be in danger.

If it weren't for too many evil beasts, if one accidentally summoned thousands of evil beasts to surround and attack, the consequences would be disastrous.

Because of this, they can only use their hands and feet, unable to use those powerful tricks, and they are really aggrieved.

When everyone was thinking about the solution, they suddenly heard Ning Yuzhou say: "Knock them away first."

Duan Haoyan asked: "How to drive?"

Tang Shaolin said: "Do you have any feasible way, son of Ning?"

Others set their sights on Ning Yuzhou and looked forward to him.

Although Ning Yuzhou's cultivation base is the lowest among the people here-even the youngest Tang Yelin has the middle stage of the Yuan Vein state, but his brain is so good that he is a master of three kinds of pill formation. A genius, and he knows all about the treasures of heaven and earth and the things of the side door, as if there is nothing he doesn't know, it is easy for people to ignore his cultivation level and rely heavily on him.

Moreover, although his cultivation base is low, he has never held back. Who can let him have a wife and demon pet who can protect him tightly.

Don't look at the fact that Tutu has no sense of existence, it is definitely a powerful combat power when needed, and can make up for Ning Yuzhou's lack of combat power.

Ning Yuzhou did not answer, but said to Wen Qiao: "Aha, hang the treasure branch lamp at the entrance of the cave."

Wen Qiao responded, carrying the treasure branch lamp and walked to the entrance of the cave, and then hung the treasure branch lamp on a vine of the stone golden python vine blocking the entrance of the cave, and controlled it to put the treasure branch lamp outside.

The treasure branch lamp is like a pearl in this gray space, and its soft light attracts many monsters.

However, when the evil beasts approached, they found that the evil spirit in their bodies was gushing out uncontrollably, and they were sucked into the lamp.

The same goes for those bee monsters.

When the buzzing outside finally disappeared, the people in the cave were filled with joy.

Ning Yu Zhou Fei Leng Shui, "It was just to drive them away temporarily, they did not go far, they should wait for us to go out nearby."

Everyone's faces were stagnant, and soon cheered up again.

The gnocchi is a group of optimistic people, smiling and saying: "It doesn't matter, as long as we don't get stuck in the hole, we can take this opportunity to quickly escape from this place and leave the place surrounded by the evil beasts."

Ning Yuzhou was noncommittal, digging out a stack of interest-trapping charms from his storage bag and handing them to them separately.

Everyone took it subconsciously and looked at him in shock when they discovered that the stack of breath-trapping charms turned out to be Earth-level Talismans.

"This is... you bought it? It's too expensive."

Tang Yelin said tactfully, a little embarrassed to take advantage of others.

Breath-trapping talisman is a kind of gradeless talisman. The more advanced it is, the better the effect will be. It can fool the monsters and evil beasts without the mind. The most popular ones are the Huang-level and Xuan-level interest-holding charms. There are fewer interest-holding charms above the prefecture-level. Because the drawing process of the interest-holding charms is more difficult, there is not much flow in the market, resulting in each interest-holding charm. The price is extremely expensive.