151 : Little Iron-eater

When the earth wall was about to overturn, Wen Qiao pulled Ning Yuzhou away quickly. Wen Tutu took the opportunity to jump up, Yufeng lifted its body and flew out of the cave.

The earth wall rushed into the air, then turned a corner, and continued to hit them.

Wen Qiao took Ning Yuzhou to escape in the cave. Fortunately, this place was spacious and was not suppressed by the earth wall.

Suddenly, the earth wall collapsed shortly after it was erected, collapsed into soft mud and fell back to the ground.

At this time, Wen Qiao and the others also heard an angry cry outside, which was soft and delicate, yelling "Uh uh uh uh".

When Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou saw that the earth wall collapsed, they knew that Wen Tutu had succeeded, and the soft and delicate sound should have been made by the thing that attacked them with the earth wall.

The two of them walked out of the cave, glanced at them, and saw a narrow cave not far away. Hearing the tutu blocking in front of the cave, they made a threatening sound inside, and it was obvious that the thing that attacked them was hiding there.

"Smell the rabbit."

Wen Qiao called out, and Wen Tutu made a threatening sound of teeth grinding into the cave again, and moved away.

Wen Qiao and the others walked over and saw a black and white hair ball curled up and hiding in the narrow cave, looking like a hair ball. Seeing them appear, they made a threatening sound, but the sound did not sound like a threat, but rather like acting like a baby.

"Huh, is it a bear cub?" Wen Qiao said.

Ning Yuzhou glanced at it with a strange expression, and said, "No, it's the cub of the iron-eater."

Wen Qiao: "..."

Wen Qiao took a closer look, and found that the "bear cub" shrunk in the cave, which was blowing up hair at them, did not look like a pure bear monster. Its head was round and its hair was white. Black ears, black eye circles, black chubby body, a little cat, and not a pure cat. The black and white fur with that round appearance is really cute.

"It turns out that the iron beast looks like this, it looks very cute."

After looking at the iron-eating beast, Wen Qiao thought of the giant bear that had previously fought with the giant wolf, and asked, "Husband, isn't it a bear that fought the giant wolf before?"

Ning Yuzhou said, "It's a bear."

He saw clearly at the time that it was indeed a kind of demon bear, although its hair was white, which was quite similar to the white hair of this iron-eater cub's head.

"How can a bear give birth to an iron-eating beast?" Wen Qiao said in shock, "is it a mutation?"

Even if it mutates, it will not mutate even the species, unless the bear also has the blood of the iron-eater.

Ning Yuzhou said amusedly: "This iron-eater is not necessarily the cub of that giant bear. Of course, it could also be born from that giant bear and other iron-eaters, you can just ask it."

With a scream, I looked at the iron-eater cub in the cave that shrank itself into a ball, and the more I looked, the more I saw it shrank like a black and white glutinous rice ball.

But is this iron-eater cub too timid?

Wen Qiao thought for a while, took out a piece of honey and handed it to it, and said softly: "Don't be afraid, we don't know this is where you live. We have no malice. We just want to dig some spiritual stones, since it is your place, we won’t dig."