149 : Floating islands

There is a vast lake in front of me.

At this time, the lake was turbulent, and huge waves were piled up one by one, surging from a distance.

The turbulent lake water raged, as if some monster in the lake was about to break out of the water. In the center of the lake, a spiritual light soared into the sky, and the spiritual light wanted to break through the shackles of the secret realm, heading towards the sky and disappearing into the sky.

Aura appeared in the center of the lake, looking from a distance, like a pillar to the sky, connecting the turbulent lake and the sky together.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou stood in front of the lake, and the huge wave hit them at their feet. Several lake fish jumped in front of them along with the wave, as if laughing at their stupidity.

It's useful to come quickly, the waves are so high, you can't see anything, you don't even know what the aura is.

Looking at the pillar of spiritual light in the middle of the lake, Wen Qiao scratched her head, feeling a sense of nowhere to start.

At this time, there was another bang, and the whole world seemed to tremble.

Wen Qiao hurriedly pulled her husband back and retreated the huge waves that came. The grass on the edge of the lake had been swallowed by the surging water, and the lake had a tendency to spread to the surroundings.

Although I don't know what treasure was born in this lake, it seems that it is best not to approach this lake.

Wen Qiao's intuition had always been accurate. She had a premonition that it was best not to approach the lake, and quickly pulled Ning Yuzhou back, back to a safe distance.

There happened to be a huge tree tens of feet high, so she took Ning Yuzhou and jumped to the tree, standing on a branch to watch.

When they chose a good place to watch, the cultivators who found that the spiritual light had arrived had already arrived.

They saw the turbulent lake water and the long-lasting aura in the center of the lake, and they flew towards the aura pillar without thinking.

But in places with such majestic auras, there will be treasures born, and practitioners who see this scene will naturally regard the pillars of auras as the place where a foreign treasure was born.

Not long after they flew into the lake, suddenly a huge wave was lifted in the lake, and the wave swallowed the practitioner in mid-air and pulled it into the lake below. Only a scream sounded, and there was no sound. Only the blood stains on the wave's head were left, which was instantly engulfed by the new huge wave.

The other cultivators who rushed over saw this scene, and their hearts were terrified, but no cultivator rushed into the lake.

Although the strange treasure is tempting, it is necessary to look at the situation clearly, otherwise it would be a pity that it will take your life for nothing.

The water in the lake was still surging, and the aura in the center of the lake had not dissipated for a long time. One after another explosion sounded from the lake. No one knew what the sound was, like an explosion but not from the bottom of the lake.

More and more cultivators came to the lake, from a few dozen to a thousand, and there is still a tendency to continue to increase.

These later cultivators didn't know what the situation was, and some people tried to fly into the lake, but they were all swallowed by the huge waves in the lake, and there was no sound.

In this way, no cultivator dared to venture in again.

At this time, the lake water seemed to be about to brew, and only a huge uproar sounded, and an island was seen rushing out of the lake, flying towards the spiritual light pillar in the lake, and then being sent into the sky by the spiritual light pillar.