23 : Demon's body

However, in half a day, Ning Yuzhou was able to stand up and move freely. Although his body was still a little weak, it was no problem.

His cultivation base at this time is the kind that the cultivator first stepped into the initial stage of the Yuan Dynasty. It can be said that all the cultivators in the Lintai Hunting Valley can crush, but the hidden hunter did not dare to underestimate him, right. He is even more respectful, showing a kind of cautiousness.

"Call the Qianlinwei back." Ning Yuzhou said.

The hunter responded with a sound, took out a token, forced a drop of blood from his fingertips, and pressed it on the token. This is a blood secret technique, the most effective and reliable contact, and it can be recalled as quickly as possible. The submerged scale guard in this underground space.

The Submerged Scale Guard who was looking for Wen Qiao's body in the vicinity will return soon, and it will take time for some distant ones.

Next, Ning Yuzhou asked the hidden hunter to obtain a blank piece of talisman paper and talisman pen, and used the monster blood collected in the Lintai Hunting Valley as ink, and swiped it on the blank talisman paper, but for a moment, a cultivator portrait appeared on the blank talisman paper.

"Find this person and bring him." Ning Yuzhou said, the voice is usually gentle, but there is no warmth.

Qianshou took it, and although he didn't know how this person offended his master, he didn't ask more, and ordered ten Qianshoumen to find them.

Until Qianlinwei came back almost, Ning Yuzhou said, "Go."

Qianshou looked worried, "His Majesty, your injury has just recovered, don't you have to take a break?" And now that the ban has been broken, the vitality of Lintai Hunting Valley is strong. You should take this opportunity to improve your cultivation in one breath.

"Look for Aha first."

Ning Yuzhou said, stroking his heart, a look of sorrow appeared on his face, a kind of uneasy pain wringing his heart.

Thinking of the little girl who protects his life and death, he can hardly forget that scene.

He had never met such a silly girl.

Obviously he didn't do anything for her, but at the moment of life and death, she didn't hesitate to spare her life to protect him, not to care about gains and losses, it was really stupid and distressing.

Qianshou's brows twitched slightly.

This piece of underground space is extremely vast, with caves extending in all directions and winding around, making it more troublesome than the maze above. It is not easy to find someone here.

What's more, Wen Qiao was dead, and her body was looted by the monster. According to the habits of the monster, it is estimated that the body has become food and swallowed into the belly.

For the monster beast, the cultivator is also an extremely delicious food.

Qianshou knew in his heart that he could see Ning Yuzhou's appearance, and he did not dare to say more, lest he could do anything crazy. In contrast, it is acceptable for him to persistently find Wen Qiao's body.