103 : Back to the city

Because there are still hidden magic repairs in the isolation formation, City Lord Xu has to go in and clean it up, and by the way, check the situation on the black swamp to confirm whether the blood-devouring lotus has been completely blown up, so as not to leave seeds and the like. It attracted magic repairs and some people with bad intentions.

Other disabled people returned to Taize City for treatment first.

On the way, Sheng Yun held his painful head deeply, and asked Yi Xuan next to him: "Second brother, you stunned me in the demon barrier banner earlier?"

"No." Yi Xuan said blankly.

"Not you? Who stunned me?" Sheng Yunshen looked puzzled.

The people around looked at Wen Qiao in silence. They didn't know who stunned Sheng Yunshen, but they knew who beat him up with a punch.

Previously in the demon barrier banner, they were already trapped in the demon barrier. They couldn't feel outside and didn't know what was going on. They only knew from City Lord Xu that it was Wen Qiao who took the opportunity to destroy the demon barrier banner and reverse the unfavorable situation. Elder Qing Yun, who was able to slay the bloodlord in one fell swoop, saved them.

Although I don't know why Wen Qiao, a cultivator in the middle stage of Yuanmai realm, can maintain her sobriety, but they thinks it should have a hole card.

This kind of thing is not uncommon in the cultivating world.

This is also quite a taboo thing in the practice world.

Although Sheng Yunshen is usually a little stupid, he doesn't know where everyone is reacting, so he can't help but look at Wen Qiao.

He said with a grimace: "Little Junior Sister, did you stun me?"

"Yeah, if I don't stun you, you are about to attack the second brother and them." Wen Qiao patted him on the shoulder, "I didn't use much effort, don't worry."

Sheng Yunshen: "..."

His head is still dizzy now, how much effort is still used?

What can Sheng Yunshen do? I can only admit that I am unlucky, and discuss with the little junior sister, "Little junior sister, if you encounter this kind of thing again next time, you must be merciful."

He didn't remember how he was stunned, but Sheng Yunshen was deeply impressed how he was woken up. He bounced up with a scream of pain, and felt that the place where he was beaten was already bulging, showing how great is the strength of the younger sister.  I usually don't feel much when I see her beating others, and I only know how painful it is when I beat myself.

In this regard, Duan Haoyan said he had something to say.

After a group of people returned to Taize City, the practitioners of Taize City ran over to inquire about the news. When they learned that there was a group of demons hidden in the woods on the east side of Taize City, after learning what the demons did, can not help but let out an uproar.

Taize City is a medium-sized cultivation city. There are many cultivators in the city, and there are also many cultivators from other places who come here to practice or search for resources. Due to the large number of cultivators and the high mobility, even if some cultivators silently disappear outside the city, no one will care.

If it weren't for the disappearance of Shui Liyin this time, it attracted the attention of all parties, I'm afraid that those magic cultivators were still well hidden until the blood-devouring magic lotus matured, killing more cultivators.

The devil's blood lotus grows to maturity and requires countless fresh flesh and blood to be watered and fed. The devil cultivators believe that the flesh and blood of the righteous spiritual cultivation is the best fertilizer for feeding the devil's flesh lotus. I don't know how many cultivators were murdered and died at the hands of the demon cultivators.