74 : Detoxification paste

"Ouch, Junior Brother Ning, lightly--wow!!"

The injured Sheng Yunshen let out a cry of protest, and the other injured people in the formation silently moved away from them, and quickly covered the black blood-filled wounds on his body.

They were all injured in different degrees during the battle, some were scratched by demons, and some were accidentally injured, but no matter what they were, they were poisoned, but the severity was different.

The demons in this secret realm have absorbed the demonic energy and death aura in the secret realm over the years. These two kinds of qi are mixed together and are inhaled into the demons, turning them into a kind of abnormal monsters, with certain toxins all over their bodies. If you are scratched by it, you will be directly poisoned, and the wound will turn black, and this kind of poison is more serious than the poison of the wound when it comes into contact with the devil and dead energy through the air.

In contrast, wounds that are not caused by evil spirits may be infected and poisoned, but the toxicity is relatively light, and the detoxification pills can be relieved in time.

If after being injured, if the poison is not treated in time, the poison will invade the body, then there will be no way to cure the detoxification pill.

Sheng Yun held the healing wound deeply, hid tearfully aside, secretly thinking that he would be injured in the future, and would never let Junior Brother Ning help in the treatment. The man's tears were all abused.

I don't know what the thing he applied to the wound is, it is so painful, it is more painful than the poisoning two years ago.

Ning Yuzhou was still in that gentle and gentle appearance, treating the next injured senior brother.

Among these people, the most severely injured was Sheng Yunshen. The wounds were deep with bones visible, and they turned black quickly, and they couldn't even solve the detoxification pills. If it weren't for Ning Yuzhou to quickly put a few healing spirit pills on him to suppress the spread of toxicity, I'm afraid that the corpse is now full, where can he let him scream?

Everyone's injuries were quickly dealt with by Ning Yuzhou, but the process really hurt a bit, with tears in his eyes, and Sheng Yunshen seemed to be brothers and sisters.

Of course, although the process is a bit painful, the detoxification effect is very rapid. After detoxification, swallowing a rejuvenating pill, the injury has basically healed.

They thanked shyly and carefully, "Junior Brother Ning, thank you, for your hard work, don't tire yourself."

Ning Yuzhou said, his eyes kept on the battlefield.

On the battlefield, Wen Qiaozheng and Wen Tutu jointly attacked the petite demon.

It looks like some kind of cat, but the hair on its body is not smooth and shiny, but it seems to be stained with some kind of mucus, sticking to the fur one by one, which is especially disgusting. Its movements are agile, light and agile like the wind, drilling in the sky and underground, and even knows how to sneak attacks lurking underground, which is extremely difficult to deal with.

This time, Wen Tutu could be regarded as encountering a similar opponent, but he couldn't take it down several times, so he hissed with anger.

Wen Qiao gave birth to several stone golden python vines in succession, and the spiritual energy in her body was almost exhausted, and her face turned pale.

Numerous stone and golden python vines grow with their teeth and claws, and gradually form a cage, trapping the petite evil demon in it. There is no big space to dodge, and it becomes easier to catch it.