199 : Xiong Yan

The staff looked at her dumbfounded, then looked at the ringmaster on the ring, a little hesitant: "Fairy, are you right?"

"No." Wen Qiao said with certainty, "Isn't it just the end of the competition in this ring?"

After the staff confirmed that they had heard correctly, the expression was really hard to express. Looking at Wen Qiao's beautiful face, he couldn't put her together with the bear-like ringmaster on the ring.

He kindly reminded: "Fairy, this ring master is named Xiong Yan, he is a physical practitioner."

Physical training is a group of rough-skinned masters. Look at the well-developed muscles, the bear-like strong body, where the weak female sisters are opponents, the staff really can't bear to see the beautiful female sisters being Jiao Didi being touched by Xiong Yan offstage.

Wen Qiao's eyes lit up and said to the staff: "Just this senior Xiong Yan, when can I go up and challenge?"

The staff saw her stubbornly obsessed, although they were willing to persuade her, as the staff of the challenge ring organizer, it is not easy to talk to customers too much, so they suppressed their thoughts and said: "Fairy, please wait a moment, I ask senior Xiong Yan ."

Generally, after a fight, the winner will be given time to recover, but sometimes there is no suspense during the battle, and the winner does not need to rest and can go to the next game at any time.

Xiong Yan on the ring just finished a game and didn't consume much energy. Just as he was about to ask if there were any challengers, he heard the voice of the staff: "Senior Xiong Yan, this fairy wants to challenge you."

Xiong Yanxun's reputation passed, and when he saw Wen Qiao standing beside the staff, he couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

It's not to blame Xiong Yan for this, those around who saw Wen Qiao couldn't help booing, and even some men who were pitiful and pitiful, couldn't help showing worry and wanted to persuade her not to be rash and willful.

The weak and beautiful female cultivator and the tall and strong body cultivator, and their cultivation bases are still a realm apart, no one will feel that there is no suspense about the victory or defeat, and there is nothing to watch.

People who come here are all rushing to fight. The more intense and exciting the battle, the more they like it. They are lazy to even glance at those unsightly battles.

But this little girl was bold enough to challenge Xiong Yan's practice.

You should know that physical training focuses on physical training, and the body is strong, but it can't be dealt with by ordinary spirit weapons, and sometimes it is not a problem to challenge more. Moreover, this little girl's cultivation is one level lower than Xiong Yan, so what can she use to fight others?

Take the two cuties on her shoulders?

Wen Qiao didn't speak, and jumped to the ring with vigour, and then threw a thousand spiritual stones.

The sound of Lingshi Dingding on the ring was exceptionally clear and sweet. Xiong Yan grinned when he saw the thousand Lingshi, and said: "Little girl, for the sake of Lingshi, I will wait for my brother, I'll be e merciful and let you lose more beautifully—well, let’s throw you out of the ring."

Wen Qiao arched her hand at him, "Senior Xiong, when can we start?"

Xiong Yan snorted and said proudly: "You can do it anytime."

Wen Qiao nodded, put the two monster beasts on her shoulders aside, and said to them: "You stay here, don't run around, you know?"

The two hairballs screamed at her obediently. They depended on Xiao Miaomiao's heroic posture of beating the master, and of course they would not run around.