163 : Out of Secret

Ning Yuzhou was a little inexplicable by her, and asked with a smile: "Aha, what's the matter?"

Wen Qiao glanced at the big hair ball, sighed, and said, "Husband, the food problem of the big hair ball needs to be solved. Also, your cultivation level is not enough."

Because there are disciples of the Chixiao Sect around, Wen Qiao can't explain it too clearly.

However, Ning Yuzhou still understood, and suddenly fell silent.

The food of Da Maoqiu is related to the flowers of fairy tales, and the number of celestial flowers to be planted cannot be too small. The space of Ning Yuzhou is indeed not enough. However, this fairy ling honey is indeed a good thing, and in some cases, it can be used as a substitute for the Ling Pill.

The conversation between the two seemed to be a mummy, and the people around said they didn't understand it.

"Little Junior Sister, Junior Brother Ning, what are you talking about?" Sheng Yun glanced at Ning Yuzhou with deep sympathy, "Little Junior Sister, Junior Brother Ning's cultivation speed is already very good, you can't be too strict with him."

Having been a brother and sister for several years, Sheng Yunshen didn't know that Wen Qiao often urged Ning Yuzhou to practice.

However, the path of cultivation depends on the individual's understanding and good fortune. If the realization is not enough, even no matter how hard you practice, you can only achieve diligence and make up for your weaknesses, but you can't immediately improve your cultivation level. You need to pay attention to gradual progress.

Moreover, Ning Yuzhou is a busy person, and needs to spend more time on the pill talisman formation and other aspects, the cultivation time is greatly compressed, and the natural growth of his cultivation is not fast.

However, Sheng Yunshen felt that Ning Yuzhou was already very good and did not delay his cultivation. At his current age, it was already very good to be able to cultivate to the Yuanmai realm.

He thought that Wen Qiao was worried that Ning Yuzhou's cultivation level would be too low and would be bullied, so she would always urge him to practice, contacting his situation that he was always urged to practice by his father. Sheng Yun was deeply worried that Ning Yuzhou would be under pressure, and he had to do it. He spoke to persuade Wen Qiao not to be too anxious.

Other seniors also persuaded: "Junior Brother Ning is a smart person, and his understanding is very good. If you practice earnestly, your cultivation level will rise quickly, so don't urge him too much!"

Wen Qiao: "...I don't have one."

Wen Qiao wanted to say that she didn't, and it didn't mean that, but the expressions of the seniors around her were the same as those of Sheng Yunshen.

Ning Yuzhou glanced at her, grabbed her hand, and smiled: "Thank you for your concern. I understand what Aha means."

Sheng Yunshen understood with a look: "I know, Junior Sister really cares about you." Just like his father cared about him, he couldn't wait to smoke him to practice.

Ning Yuzhou: "...I will practice hard."

Hearing Ning Yuzhou's words, the disciples of the Scarlet Heaven Sect looked at him sympathetically, feeling that Ning Yuzhou was under a lot of pressure.

After all, there is a Taoist couple with excellent talents and extremely fast cultivation speed. It is also very shameful to be a man if he can't keep up with the Taoist couple's cultivation speed. If Junior Brother Ning wants to be worthy of Junior Sister, he must practice hard and keep up with her practice speed, otherwise the difference between the two in the future will be too large, and the double cultivation will not be good in the future.