92 : Tang Tuantuan's

The restless voice gradually approached, and soon a few frantic practitioners rushed towards where they were. Behind them were a few guards patrolling Taize City.

You don't need to ask to know that another cultivator suddenly went mad today, and Tai Zecheng's guards were hunting them down.

Yi Xuan took out a long sword made of ice and snow, the sword light flashed across, and easily stopped those crazy people, and then drew back the sword. The few people fell back, like dumplings, and thumped. Plopped to the ground and was taken advantage of by the guards of the patrol team chasing behind.

"Roar--!!"

The guards were about to thank Yi Xuan who had helped out, but they heard another howl not far away. Their complexion changed drastically, and when they turned their heads, they found dozens of crazy people rushing here.

Due to this change, the streets became chaotic in an instant, and the surrounding cultivators avoided one after another, for fear of colliding with these crazy people, and also contracting "mad diseases."

There are too many people going crazy, and the guards can't handle it at all. Even if the call calls other guards on patrol, the time is too late.

Sure enough, those who were crazy had rushed over and attacked when they saw anyone.

They were so fast that they came to the front in a moment.

Yi Xuan and Sheng Yunshen took action one after another to help subdue the crazy people, so as not to injure the low-level cultivators in Taize City. Because it is not life and death, it is inevitable to be a little fettered.

A crazy man rushed towards Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao.

After receiving the news, the captain of the patrol team who rushed over happened to see this scene and exclaimed, "Young Master Ning, be careful!"

The captain of this patrol was the one who took them into the city yesterday and sent them to the city lord's mansion. At this time, seeing Ning Yuzhou, the alchemist, was attacked by a mad man, and he was shocked.

When the patrol captain was about to rush over, he only saw Wen Qiao unhurriedly pulling Ning Yuzhou to her side, and then punched the person who was coming over.

The mad man flew upside down like an arrow shot.

At this moment, a few cultivators who heard the movement ran over from the street around the corner to help. One of the teenagers took a step slower. Unexpectedly, he would be attacked by a "hidden weapon" and was hit by the crazy person.

The young man let out a scream, because when the crazy man hit him, he even took the opportunity to climb on him and opened his mouth to bite him.

The companion next to the boy hurriedly stopped the mad man and pulled up the boy who had been bitten on his shoulder.

The young man was shocked and pained, and said in fear: "What should I do? Will I get crazy? Am I going crazy too?"

"No, little dumpling, don't think too much, aren't you quite normal now?" His companion comforted him.

After comforting him a few words, the companions rushed towards them to help subdue them when they saw those crazy people rushing towards them, ignoring other things.

Wen Qiao didn't expect to hit someone, and took a bite. Thinking that Ning Yuzhou said that being injured by a crazy person would not be contagious, she ignored it for the time being and concentrated on dealing with these crazy people.

She flipped her hand and called out her long whip.

The stone-golden long whip swings around like a spirit snake, rolling up the crazy people and throwing them to the middle of the road. Yi Xuan and Sheng Yunshen took over and subdued it.