67 : Physical cultivation

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou practiced in Lingyun Peak for two months.

During this period of time, the two have not left Ling Yunfeng, Wen Qiao accompanied Ning Yuzhou to adapt to one martial arts field after another, and the two climbed up at a very slow speed.

After reaching the limit, they then moved to the gravity room.

Although the two had just worshipped the Scarlet Cloud Sect, the contribution value of the identity token was nearly 10,000 points, which was the reward they received after the Demon Pill went to the sect. With these contribution points, they can not only use some of the sect's cultivation sites that need contribution value, but also exchange some resources with the sect, and most of them are precious resources that can't be found outside, and only the large sects with rich heritage have.

This is also the benefit of joining the big sect.

When their practice came to an end, they left Lingyunfeng and prepared to return to Jucuifeng for a rest period before continuing.

As soon as I arrived at the foot of Jucuifeng Mountain, they saw Qin Hongdao coming out of Xuedaofeng.

"Junior Brother Ning, Junior Sister, are you out?" Qin Hongdao said with a smile, looked at the two of them, and said happily, "Yes, both have progressed."

Wen Qiao’s current cultivation base is already at the peak of Yuan Wu realm, and Ning Yuzhou is also in the late Yuan Ming realm. The speed of this practice shows that the talents of both of them are not bad. They have devoted themselves to cultivation and made big great progress in these two months.

When the two met her, Ning Yuzhou asked, "When did the master sister come back?"

"I just came back a few days ago." Qin Hongdao said, frowning slightly, looked at Ning Yuzhou and stopped talking.

"Senior Sister, what's the matter?" Ning Yuzhou asked.

Qin Hongdao sighed and said, "I have caught the person who committed the murder in Yangxiangzhuang, but I haven't found the antidote from him."

For the past two months, Qin Hongdao has been chasing the murderer outside.

Because she successfully advanced to the Yuanzong realm, she was stronger than before, and when she fought with the murderer, she successfully caught the person and asked some news from it.

It turns out that the murder of Nayang Village was the work of the Demon Sect.

Demon cultivators are different from righteous cultivators. They follow an extreme way of cultivation and act ruthlessly. The reason that Moxiu committed the murder in Yangxiangzhuang is also simple, the purpose is to refine the corpse, take the lives of the people in the village, and refine them into living corpses. This is a very evil practice, and it can only be done by those unscrupulous demons.

The demon cultivator had a high status in the Demon Sect, and he was still an elder of a small sect who attached to the Demon Sect. He didn't know where he got that tyrannical poison, and even he himself had no antidote.

The demonic cultivators of the Demon Sect are good at making poison and like to use all kinds of poison, which is also one of the reasons why they are not happy with the right way. The poisons they refine are all odd and strange, and they only refine toxins but not detoxify. Righteous cultivators confront them, and most of them must guard against their poisons, so that after accidentally poisoning, there is no way to even detoxification pills. In the end, they can only wait for death. It didn't feel good.

Qin Hongdao said with a sullen face, "I didn't expect that a demon cultivator would cross the boundary to cultivate a living corpse in our right way. If I knew that the guy wearing a cloak and covering himself in black was a demon cultivator, I would not let Junior Brother Sheng blend in."