120 : Rescued

Heiyan Gorge was in chaos, and the smell of blood was permeated in the air.

The bandits were chased by the demon wolves, screaming one after another, and two citrine ants swiftly got into a passage in the black rock and walked along the corner in a place where no one noticed.

The sandstone caves in Heiyan Gorge are all black, and the two golden topaz ants are very eye-catching.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou walked beside them, taking cover for them in due course, so as not to be spotted by the surrounding bandits of these two overly eye-catching yellow crystal ants.

Fortunately, the more the Topaz ants deviated, soon there were no bandits around. Even if there is, it will pass by in a hurry, and will not stop to say hello. It can be seen that the relationship between the bandits in Black Rock Gorge is not good, and it is also convenient for them to act.

The topaz led the way, and the two antennae kept moving without stopping for a moment. Ning Yuzhou looked at them, already believing what Wen Qiao said, these two topaz ants do have some ability in finding people and objects.

After walking for a while, the two found that where they were at this time, they had reached the depths of the black rock.

The air became slightly shady, and Wen Qiao subconsciously touched the wall, getting wet.

"It seems that there should be an underground river near this Heiyan Gorge." Ning Yuzhou was sure to be authentic.

Wen Qiao was stunned. Although it has reached the deepest point in the Heiyan Gorge, due to the influence of the desert, the temperature during the day is always hot. It is rare to have such a shady temperature, unless there is a temperature adjustment nearby because of underground river, and then contact the place where this piece of black rock is located, it is not surprising that there is an underground river hidden nearby.

Two topaz ants are still moving forward.

They passed through a narrow and long passage to the end, where they circled.

Wen Qiao already felt that the air was getting more and more humid, and knew that it was very close to the underground river, so close that there were depressions and depressions on the ground.

Water is very precious in the desert. Unexpectedly, there is an underground river hidden in the caves of these bandits. I can't blame them for occupying this piece of black rock firmly and developing it into a bandit den.

Wen Qiao stepped forward and looked at what was blocking the road. It turned out to be a huge rock, firmly blocked at the intersection.

The tentacles of the two topaz ants trembled in the air, and the target was behind the boulder.

Ning Yuzhou looked around carefully, and didn't know if it was because the demon wolf attacked the bandits away, or if it was already a forbidden area in the depths of Heiyan Gorge, there was no one encountered along the way.

"You retreat." Wen Qiao said to the two topaz.

Topaz ant turned around and crawled away quickly, crawling behind Brother Ning very witty and hiding.

Ning Yuzhou glanced at the two citrine ants, who seemed to be dull and witty, and laughed.

Wen Qiao put her hands on the huge boulder blocking the way, gave a soft drink, and moved the seemingly heavy boulder little by little, and put it aside, revealing a gap that can be entered.

After Wen Qiao retracted her hand, she took a breath of exhaustion, wiped her sweat and said, "This stone is really heavy, and the empty stone is not as heavy as it."