94 : Duan Haoyan

After understanding the causes and consequences of this matter, Yi Hyun felt that the matter was of great importance and decided to return to the sect.

This matter is very important, and they can't solve it with a few of them. It is best to report to the teacher, and the teacher will send someone to investigate. If the Dan League, the Wang family, and Wang Qirong really have any conspiracies, they should be prevented in time to avoid more harm.

Yi Xuan left Taize City overnight, while the three of Ning Yuzhou stayed in the City Lord's Mansion.

Tai Zecheng is now only allowed to enter but not to leave, but that is for ordinary cultivators, like the disciples of the Chixiao Sect, and naturally will not stop it. Before Yi Xuan left, he went to find City Lord Xu and talked to him.

When City Lord Xu heard that he was leaving, he stayed there, subconsciously thinking that things had changed, and hurriedly said, "What's the urgent matter for fellow Yi Daoist?"

"It was just a trip back to the teacher's gate. Junior Brother Ning and the others will not go with me. City Master Xu was relieved."

City Lord Xu secretly breathed a sigh of relief, as long as Ning Yuzhou didn't follow.

He was a wise man, and did not ask Yi Xuan what was the urgent matter of leaving suddenly, and asked the captain of the patrol team to send him out of the city personally, without disturbing anyone.

When Yi Xuan was not there, Sheng Yunshen realized that there were no people in charge on his head, so he rushed over to find Wen Qiao and them excitedly early in the morning.

When he opened the door, he saw the two people sitting in the room. There was a pill furnace in front of Ning Yuzhou, and a talisman fire was burning under the pill furnace. Next to it, there was the problematic spirit pill, Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu Squat by the side and watch him busy.

Sheng Yun was stunned, and said in surprise: "You haven't slept all night?"

When he left last night, it was as if they were in this posture, and they are still in this way. Needless to think about it, these two people have been busy all night.

Wen Qiao said: "The husband said that he wanted to see if he could extract the vitality of the spirit pill."

Whenever he encounters something he is interested in, Brother Ning will start to study day and night, and she can't drag it away. Naturally, Wen Qiao can't run to bed carelessly, so he shas to give up her life to accompany him.

Sheng Yun was a little ashamed at once. Junior Brother Ning was so busy. He was still thinking about other things all day long. He was really not a qualified senior. He immediately said: "Junior Brother Ning, if you need help, just ask."

Ning Yuzhou said without looking up, "It's okay, let's go play with Aha."

Sheng Yunshen, who rarely wants to rise up to help: "..."

Wen Qiao thought for a while, and found that she couldn't help much, so she said: "Then Brother Sheng and I will go to the city to see if you have anything to do with us. Wen Tutu, you stay and protect Brother Ning."

Ning Yuzhou glanced at her amusedly, "No, what can I do if I stay in the city lord's mansion? You take the smelling rabbit."

Finally, Wen Qiao, Sheng Yunshen and Wen Tutu went out together.

As soon as they left the guest house and came to the front yard of the city lord's mansion, they saw the group of dumplings from the Tang family pulling City lord Xu to speak.

City Lord Xu's expression was a little hard to say, but because the other party was a disciple of the Taize Tang clan, he couldn't ignore it, so he could only speak patiently with him.