93 : Wang Qirong

The spiritual pill they were holding was Peiyuan Pill.

Pei Yuan Dan is a relatively common kind of profound level pill. When many alchemists try to cultivate a profound level pill, they will choose it as a starting point. It is also one of the essential spiritual pills for cultivators. There is a market in Wu Mainland.

As long as you are a cultivator, even if you don't like the sword repair and knife repair that take drugs, they have been in contact with Pei Yuan Dan, Yi Xuan and Sheng Yun Shen are no exception, not to mention Wen Qiao who eats Ling Dan as jelly beans.

After examining the color and appearance of the spirit pill in their hands, the three of them began to sniff the smell, scraping off the powder of the spirit pill and twisting the fingers, continuing to observe its color and taste, Sheng Yunshen even licked his mouth.

When Yi Xuan saw this scene, the corners of his eyes twitched slightly, and when she was about to say something, she heard Ning Yuzhou say: "Brother Sheng, it's better not to eat this kind of pill in your stomach."

Sheng Yun looked at him in horror, "I just licked it, there will be nothing wrong."

"If the quantity is small, nothing will happen."

Sheng Yunshen finally breathed a sigh of relief.

After a long while, Yi Xuan put down the spirit pill in his hand and said, "Junior Brother Ning, forgive me for being incompetent. It is no different from the normal pill."

Sheng Yun said deeply: "Yes, yeah, Junior Brother Ning, it's the top-grade pill of cultivation, and its appearance is pretty good."

Before meeting Ning Yuzhou and the others, Sheng Yunshen had always felt that the top grade pill was already very good, and the top grade pill was something that had never dared to expect, because the top grade pill was already very good.

Then they looked at Wen Qiao.

Wen Qiao said: "There is a strange smell, not very good, and the taste is strange."

Yi Xuan rarely showed a surprised look.

Sheng Yun looked at her in shock and said, "Little Junior Sister, don't the spirit pills we take are different? We can't smell anything, and we don't think it smells weird."

As he said, he picked up the spirit pill that Wen Qiao was observing in disbelief, sniffed and touched and... shut up in time, didn't lick, he felt that it was no different from other pill pill.

Sheng Yunshen was a little puzzled, the same, no difference.

Yi Xuan asked Ning Yuzhou: "Junior Brother Ning, is that what the junior sister said right?"

Ning Yuzhou smiled slightly, stretched out his hand to take a spiritual pill from the jade box, and broke it in half. The cut surface was like jade, and the appearance was excellent, and there was really nothing to tell.

He said: "Aha is right, it tastes not good, and the smell is also unpleasant. This Pei Yuan Dan is no different from the ordinary Pei Yuan Dan from the appearance. It is difficult to distinguish from the appearance alone. ."

Yi Xuan was expressionless, Sheng Yunshen still looked disbelief, Wen Qiao blinked her eyes and smiled slightly.

"Of course, this smell is very weak, almost negligible, only people with a keen sense of smell can smell it."

After his explanation, Sheng Yunshen yelled, "It turns out that it's not that we have poor eyesight and cannot see it, but that our sense of smell is not as sharp as yours. Forget it, Junior Brother Ning, you are an alchemist, and you have a lot of spirit pills, and your sense of smell is more sensitive normally, why is the little junior sister's sense of smell so sensitive?"