73 : Demon Orbs

The size of the devil's pearl is mainly red, with some dark red blocks in the red, and the whole bead looks quite turbid.

It is said that the lower the magical orbs, the more muddy the color, the higher the magical orbs, are as beautiful as blood, and their power is stronger.

In addition, the magical bead is slightly cool when it starts, and the place where the skin is in contact with it can feel a cold, ominous, and violent aura, as if to swallow everything.

The cultivator is in direct contact with it, which is particularly uncomfortable, and the power of the magical orb repels the soul in the body.

Ning Yuzhou looked at it for a long while, splitting out a ray of divine knowledge and going in.

When Divine Sense enters the Demon Orb, it seems to have entered another space, filled with violent and angry auras everywhere, and the surroundings are full of muddy and filthy dark red, cold, furious, torn, resentful... all kinds of negative emotions hit the heart, almost Swallow the human will and destroy it. However, Ning Yuzhou's spiritual consciousness calmly and indifferently allowed those negative emotions to get entangled, and slowly probed inside the Demon Spirit Orb.

Suddenly, Ning Yuzhou's divine sense discovered a strange power fluctuation in the depths of the Demon Orb. It was too subtle. If it weren't for his divine sense to be different from ordinary people, I was afraid that it would be impossible to find it at all.

The divine consciousness swept through the demon spirit orb quickly, and the powerful divine consciousness swept through, the dark and ominous aura was broken open by it, not dare to contaminate it, revealing the depths of the demon orb...

"Junior Brother Ning?"

Ning Yuzhou raised his head, calmly looked at the person who called him, and said warmly, "Second brother, what's the matter?"

Yi Xuan looked at him suspiciously. The face that had never had emotions rarely showed a little hesitation. He whispered: "Junior Brother Ning, the power in the Demon Orb is very violent. It's best not to touch it easily, otherwise Will be bitten by it."

Ning Yuzhou smiled at him and said, "Thank you for your reminder, Brother II, I know."

With that said, he backhanded away the Demon Orb, gentle and calm, with a calm expression, without the slightest strangeness.

Yi Xuan stared at him, trying to see what was on that smiling gentle face, but naturally he failed.

Their junior brother Ning has a lot of experience in the pill talisman formation. In these minor skills, he can even be called a genius. He is usually humble, polite, gentle and kind, and won the praise of the elders.

But for some reason, Yi Xuan was jealous of him.

Obviously only a low-level cultivator, the existence that can be crushed by hands, but it is more concerned than the little junior sister who is practicing fast.

Of course, as a fellow junior, Yi Xuan would not question him, only that this junior seemed to hide deeply.

Just now, I saw him holding a magical orb to study, as if he even needed to use his spiritual knowledge, Yi Xuan just reminded him.

Since discovering that demon spirit orbs are condensed in the body of demons, cultivators have also studied the demon orbs, and found that the power in the demon orbs is powerful and violent, which is not accessible to ordinary cultivators. If a low-level cultivator ventures into the Demon Spirit Orb, he will be backlashed by it, and at worst, the sea of ​​consciousness will collapse, making it a waste.