110 : Dangerous night

When the red sunset in the desert reaches the end of the horizon, when darkness falls, the wind blows everywhere, and the sand is raging.

The wind and sand that swept across was like a terrifying monster that chose people and swallowed it, roaring and spreading in this land of yellow sand, swallowing all the creatures in the depths of the wind and sand.

Wen Qiao stood in front of the cave, looking at the world outside the cave through the restriction.

The wind and sand whizzed past, covering the sky and the sun, and the whole world fell into a terrible disaster.

Facing the terrible power from nature, this group of cultivators who are going against the sky are so small that they can only hide in this small cave and listen to the sounds of the outside world.

She could feel the terrible power hidden in the wind and sand, a restriction that even the gods could not touch.

"Aha, come and rest."

Hearing Ning Yuzhou's voice in the cave, Wen Qiao turned her head and walked towards the depths of the cave.

The cave is about three feet deep. Two camel beasts are placed in front of the cave, and they rest in the innermost part of the cave.

The cave, which was originally empty, was now equipped with some tables and chairs.

Ning Yuzhou was sitting on a low stool with a pill furnace in front of him. The talisman fire was burning under the pill furnace, and the air was filled with delicious flavor.

On the next table, Wen Tutu squatted there gnawing the spirit fruit, while gnawing, staring at the topaz ants eating ant-flavored leaves with those ruby-like eyes.

The yellow crystal ant is an omnivorous monster. Although its staple food is ant fragrant leaves, it can also eat anything else. When there is no food to eat, it can eat even sand. It is a very good ant monster to feed. However, the favorite of yellow crystal ants is ant scented leaves. Ant scented leaves not only make their bodies stronger and their outer shells more beautiful, but also allow them to evolve.

Since ant scented leaves are good for them, Wen Qiao is not stingy and feed them with ant scented leaves. Anyway, an ant scented leaf tree has been planted in the space, so they can eat as they please.

Suddenly, Wen Tutu patted a topaz ant with a paw and patted it flying out.

From the corner of Wen Qiao's eyes, he caught a glimpse of something flying over, stretched out her hand, and opened her hand to look, and found that it was a citrine ant, and then looked at the demon rabbit on the table with an innocent face gnawing the spirit fruit, and she understood what happened thing.

Putting the topaz ant back on the table, Wen Qiao educates Wen Tutu with a serious face: "Wen Tutu, you are not allowed to bully the topaz."

Wen Tutu squeaked the Lingguo, as if she didn't know what she was talking about.

After the yellow crystal ant that was slapped flying by the rabbit's paws was sent back to the table by Wen Qiao, it calmly climbed onto an ant scented leaf and gnawed silently, without even noticing what was going on.

The other topaz ant calmly ate the leaves, indifferent to what happened to the other companion.

Of the three mutant monsters they raised, one pretended to be innocent, and the other two didn't even realize what was happening, and the preaching was for nothing.

Wen Qiao sighed and took Wen Tutu into her arms, planning to separate them as much as possible in the future.

After the soup in the furnace was simmered, Ning Yuzhou put a bowl of hot soup in front of her, and then watched her drink the soup with a smile.