102 : Farce End

Wen Qiao put Yi Xuan flat on the ground, and seeing that his face was like golden paper, she was worried enough, and again put a rejuvenating pill into his mouth.

The second brother vomited a lot of blood just now and ate a few more pills.

"Second brother, are you okay?" Wen Qiao asked as she grabbed his hand and cut his veins, and found that the internal injuries were healing. As for other injuries...

Wen Qiao grabbed his hand and checked it carefully, frowning, as if it was a bit troublesome, and she needed her husband to look at it.

Yi Xuan's face gradually improved, and he smiled weakly, "Little Junior Sister, I'm fine."

Feng Rujian brought a few sword repairs to find him, and when he saw Yi Xuan's appearance, he felt a little guilty, "Brother Yi, I'm sorry, we are all incompetent."

If they hadn't underestimated the enemy, otherwise they wouldn't be caught here by Demon Xiu, and the sect would be too tired to come and rescue them.

I have to say that Feng Rujian hasn't figured out the situation yet, misunderstanding that Yi Xuan and Wen Qiao are here to save them-although Wen Qiao's original intention is to save Xiao Tang Tuan.

Yi Xuan waved her hand, "It doesn't have to be this way, it's not that you waited."

Who knows that there will be magic repairs hidden here, and it is also a magic repair of Yuanzong realm.

At this time, Shui Liyin also walked over, with a few admirers by her side.

Seeing Yi Xuan, Shui Liyin's eyes flashed with gratitude, and asked with concern: "Friend Yi Daoist is OK?"

Yi Xuan naturally said that there was nothing wrong, and reluctantly stood up.

But when he just stood up, an exclamation came: "Second brother, what's the matter with you?"

Sheng Yun hadn't arrived yet, his voice had arrived.

Everyone turned their heads and looked around and found that not only Sheng Yunshen was here, but even Ning Yuzhou was also coming. The one who sent the two of them here turned out to be a seventh-order blood cloud python.

The appearance of the blood cloud python caused a wave of restlessness, and the cultivators present almost instinctively offered weapon attacks. Fortunately, seeing the two of Sheng Yunshen on the blood cloud python, they found that the blood cloud python seemed to be driven by a cultivator, so they regarded it as a subdued demon pet, but didn't think much about it.

Sheng Yun leaped down from the back of the blood cloud python and ran towards here, repeatedly asking: "What happened? Little Junior Sister, are you all right? Hey, Brother Feng, so you are also here. Could it be that this time the sect sent you to look for it? Miss Shui? Little Junior Sister, you actually rescued them?"

Sheng Yunshen was shocked, but he didn't expect their junior sister to be so awesome.

Wen Qiao said: "It's not me, it was Wen Tutu and those Tang masters who rescued it. I don't have this skill."

Wen Tutu, who was lying on Wen Qiao's shoulders with hair balls, trembled proudly and shook his ears.

When Shui Liyin heard this, she probably understood what was going on, and hurriedly said, "Liyin, I would like to thank you fellow Taoists for your help, and also Ms. Min."

When Ning Yuzhou jumped down from the blood-cloud python, the blood-cloud python slid over silently, and put the huge head of the python in front of Wen Qiao.

"It, what is it going to do?"

Several admirers around Shui Liyin were a little frightened. This was a seventh-order monster. It seemed that the animal nature was still strong, and it was difficult to control the normal heart.