157 : Fairy Liuyun

Mu Ziming said: "Originally, we were going to defeat those demonic cultivators, but a wave of beasts suddenly appeared. Those demonic cultivators took the opportunity to escape, but the beast wave chased us closely, allowing us to take care of others flawlessly. I suspect that the beast wave might is controlled by the magic repair."

After listening to Mu Ziming's words, the expressions of the people present were a bit bad.

Since ancient times, there have been many conflicts between magic cultivator and righteous spiritual cultivator because of their different concepts and methods of practice. The enmity between each other cannot be reconciled. It can be said that you will fight as you see it, either you die or I die.

"How did those magic repairs confuse the monsters?" Nie Shenxuan asked.

Mu Ziming thought for a while, and said: "If there is no accident, it should be something similar to Yin Beast Pill, but it may also be the gu poison cultivated by Demon Cultivation."

Demon Xiu is good at making poison and has a lot of Gu poison. It is said that Demon Xiu likes to use Gu poison to control people.

As for whether the magic cultivator would use Gu poison to control the monster beast, they had not heard of such a thing before.

The person who fled with Mu Ziming also added: "When those demonic cultivators were about to lose, suddenly a group of monsters appeared. We suspected that the demonic cultivator had set up an ambush there long ago and wanted to kill us in one fell swoop."

"Exactly, now is the last month, the secret realm is about to be closed, it is not surprising that those demons would take the opportunity to do something."

"Maybe other cultivators have been harmed by demonic cultivation..."

...

Listening to these people you and I said each other, the faces of the people present were not very good.

They are all disciples of the famous sect, and they have a lot of dealings with demon cultivators. Every time the war of righteous vs demon, the disciples of the famous sect will participate in the first time. There are many relatives and friends who died in the hands of demon cultivators because of resentment.

If it's like what Mu Ziming and the others said, I'm afraid that many cultivators have been victimized by the demonic cultivator's beast tide, and among them are their fellow brothers and friends.

Because Mu Ziming and others had fought with Moxiu, Nie Shenxuan invited them to walk together, and at the same time wanted a strong combat power. Mu Ziming is in the Primal Spirit Realm, his cultivation level is comparable to him, and he has the power to fight against Moxiu. .

Mu Ziming naturally agreed, and the people who fled with him had no opinion.

With Mu Ziming and the others joining, the number of this team has grown a lot, and everyone is a little happy. The more the number, the safer they are. Even if they encounter the magic repair, they will have the power to fight.

After following them, Mu Ziming understood the situation of these people, knowing that they did not intend to hunt for treasures in the last month, but wanted to find people in the secret realm, Mu Ziming stopped talking.

Nie Shenxuan and Mu Ziming were cultivators of the same period. Because they were three disciples, they had similar cultivation levels and had a lot of dealings with each other. They knew him quite well, so they said: "Just say what you have."

Mu Ziming said: "You walk around aimlessly, and there may not be many people you can meet."

Moreover, there was not much time, and it was wasted on tracing people, which was not worth it in his opinion.