80 : Refiner

In the depths of the Conferred Demon Realm, there was a dead silence.

There is no breath of beings here, and no gleam of hope can be seen.

Here, devil energy and death energy occupy the entire space, and are divided into two distinct boundaries, one is black, thick demon energy, and the other is gray, cold death energy.

If you look down from above the secret realm, you can clearly see the deepest part of the secret realm. First, it is enveloped by a circle of gray dead air. The gray dead air occupies the center, compressed into a circle, and there is nowhere outside the circle. Absent thick devilish energy.

And the place where the dead spirit circled was once sealed with the body of a demon head.

A red figure walked along with the devilish style, wherever it passed, the devilish energy surged and lingered at her feet, as if driven by her, as if reluctant to give up, and finally merged into a path under her feet.

The beautiful and enchanting woman in red walked to the junction between the devilish energy and the dead energy, stood at one end of the evil spirit, and looked at the world that was enveloped by the dead energy.

"It should be here." The woman in red said to herself.

She stretched out a white and flawless hand, her fingers as if she wanted to cross the boundary between demonic energy and lifeless energy and touch the lifeless world.

However, when the fingertips touched the gray dead air, the white fingertips were quickly burned to black, and the red-clothed woman frowned and retracted her hand.

Staring at the cold gray dead air, the black eyes of the red-clothed woman gradually revealed a few purple awns. The purple awns explored the dead air, penetrating the void, staring at the deepest part of the secret realm.

When the line of sight was about to touch the secret in the deepest part of the secret realm, the woman in red suddenly let out a muffled snort, and the corners of her mouth overflowed with blood red. She resisted the churn in her body, tried to condense the purple light in her eyes, gathered all the strength in her eyes, and tried to break through the heavy dead air.

Finally, the woman's "eyes" saw the secret buried in the deepest part of life.

A corpse exuding a steady stream of death quietly suspended in mid-air, and the ubiquitous death aura held up the corpse. The owner of the corpse closed his eyes tightly, as if sleeping here.

When the prying eyes wanted to see more clearly, suddenly the lifeless spirit around the corpse surged wildly, as if being stimulated by something, it attacked the "eyes".

The woman in red finally couldn't bear it, she spouted a mouthful of blood, her eyes were bleeding and tears, and she staggered backwards.

Finding that the prying sight was finally news, the surging death energy gradually calmed down, and the previous calm and wavelessness was restored again, condensed in the depths of the secret realm.

The red-clothed woman covered her blind eyes after being attacked by the deadly air. Two bloodstains appeared on her white face, which was particularly eye-catching.

She withdrew into the devilish air, could not feel the dead air around her, just breathed a sigh of relief.

"So that's the case." She murmured to herself, "The devilish energy is exhausted, the life spirit is full, and the death energy and the evil energy meet, so that so many demons will be created... It is ridiculous. It’s ridiculous to be such a monster after death in the Human Race Continent.”