105 : Back to Sect

A few days later, Yi Xuan and his party left Tai Zecheng.

The lord of Taize City saw them off in person.

Although City Lord Xu was reluctant to let them leave, Ning Yuzhou had already taught the four earth-level alchemists how to heal, and even the Baozhi Lantern had made a few spares. There was really no reason to keep them, so I could only send them regrettably and go away.

City Lord Xu sent all the way out of the city, Yin Yin urged: "Everyone, if you pass by here in the future, you must come and sit down. Taize City will open the city gate to welcome you. And Mr. Ning, thank you very much this time, if not you, I’m afraid that Tai Zecheng doesn’t know how many cultivators suffer..."

Seeing the appearance of City Master Xu wishing to offer Ning Shizhou, Sheng Yunshen moved a step back with some discomfort. There was a way that City Master Xu would pull them Ning Shizhou in the next moment and call them "Xiandi".

Fortunately, Xu Chengzhu did not call Xiandi, so he reluctantly sent them away.

Yi Xuan and several people were preparing to leap into the aircraft, and several people ran out of the city.

"Friends of Yi Dao, Young Master Ning, a few are waiting for us."

Everyone turned their heads and looked around and found that it was the group of dumplings.

When they found them, Yi Xuan and Wen Qiao only took a faint look. Sheng Yunshen was surprised and said, "How many sons of Tang, who are you?"

The headed Tang Shaolin smiled and said, "A few fellow daoists, we will also go to Chixiao Sect with you."

"Why?" Sheng Yun was stunned.

"Young Master Ning promised to refine the twig lanterns for us, and it happened that Lingxu Pavilion had already transferred the necessary materials today. Fortunately, it is not too late, otherwise there will be no way to go with you." Tang Shaolin explained.

There were expressions of fortunate expressions on the faces of the dumplings. It was worthwhile for them to go to Lingxu Pavilion every day to urge them. The person in charge of the Lingxu Pavilion branch in Taize City wanted to hide when they saw them.

When they heard that Yi Xuan and his party were leaving today, they were still worried that they would not be able to keep up. They thought that if the materials had not come back, they would have to wait a while before going to Chixiaozong by themselves. Unexpectedly, Ling Xu Pavilion happened to transfer the materials for refining the treasure branch lamp. After they got it, they hurried over to look for them.

"Friends of Yi Dao, we come here uninvited, should Guizong let us into the mountain gate, right?"

"Young Master Ning promised to make precious branches and lanterns for us."

"We will not rely on Chixiao Sect in vain, we will pay for food."

"Yes……"

The gnocchi talked all the time, for fear that Yi Xuan, the second senior brother in charge, would make an excuse not to let them go.

The city lord Xu on the side was depressed when he heard it. He said that you have been living in my city lord mansion these days, and have not seen you give me food? Of course, the dumplings have not eaten a grain of rice from the city lord’s mansion. But what about the accommodation fee?

Yi Xuan is quite a decent person. Knowing that Ning Yuzhou had agreed with the Tang Tuan in advance, he did not refuse, "The guest is a guest, and Chi Xiaozong naturally welcomes all fellow daoists."