121 : Black-winged butterfly flower

Wen Tutu discovered that the person carrying it was Brother Ning, and did not dare to stretch his paws to scratch him, so he had to listen to Brother Ning's instructions.

Ning Yuzhou stuffed it with a spirit pill and said: "I will give you a task. If you do this well, you will be rewarded with a bottle of earth-level spirit pill."

Wen Tutu's ears stood up high, and a pair of ruby ​​eyes stared at Brother Ning closely, as if confirming the authenticity of his words.

Ning Yuzhou affirmed: "I have already started trying to refine an earth-level spirit pill."

Wen Tutu immediately abandoned its small Miao Miao, and quickly opened its belly to Brother Ning, as if he would touch and rub it with him.

Brother Ning once again ruthlessly rejected his belly, and directly asked him to go to work: "Okay, you can go to work."

Smell Tutu glanced at him aggrievedly, Brother Ning is really hard to please, he should go to work, he will have the Earth-level Spirit Pill after he finishes his work.

Wen Tutu turned into a white shadow and disappeared in the same place in an instant.

Then, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou took advantage of the surrounding bandits and left silently.

The other bandits were all staring at the demon wolf outside intently. They didn't notice the accident between the two of them. Even if they found out, they didn't care when they saw them walking inside.

This time they didn't need to look for the little wolf pups. The two chose a direction casually, avoiding the bandits hiding in the caves along the way, and chose some places with no one to go.

There are many caves in the Heiyan Gorge, which have been transformed into a living environment for human beings, and the passages extend in all directions.

At this time, most of the bandits were attracted by the army of demon wolves outside, and only a few timid people hid inside, and these people were nothing to worry about.

Pass a corner. Wen Qiao peeped at the right time, stretched out his hand to restrain a passing bandit, and dragged him into the dark.

The bandit's neck was tightly strangled by an arm, and the opponent's strength was too strong, making him roll his eyes, as if he would spit out foam in the mouth the next moment.

Fortunately, when he was about to suffocate, he restrained his hand and let go, and a cold and clear spirit dagger was placed in front of his dantian.

This is a more terrifying threat than strangling the neck. The bandit sat there stiffly, not daring to move, looking at the two cloaked people who appeared in front of him, and trembled: "Who are you, who are you?"

A hoarse voice came from under the cloak, "Where are the people caught in Heiyanxia?"

After listening, the bandit thought that these two were cultivators who sneaked in to find someone when the demon wolf army came in. This guess is not a big problem, because when the bandits in Heiyan Gorge are looting, if they encounter some beautiful male nuns, they will be swept back to Heiyan Gorge until they are killed by playing them. Throw his carcass into the underground river to feed the fish.

The bandit trembled: "Heiyan Gorge has not robbed people to come in recently, the people before have already..."

He swallowed secretly, not daring to speak out, for fear that the two would kill him directly in anger.

Sure enough, the two people were silent, and then they continued to ask: "Do you know who stole the wolf king's cub?"

This bandit knew it.