112 : Blue Wing Wolf King

Hearing Ning Yuzhou's explanation, everyone understood how they got caught, and they were secretly startled.

They didn't expect that the group of bandits in Heiyan Gorge would have the ability to produce such terrible poison-pill, which would be hard to guard against. If they hadn't been there today, I'm afraid they could only die here unjustly.

Then they thought, since these two people are not controlled by those medicinal properties, is there an antidote?

Ning Yuzhou didn't know what these people thought, and said indifferently: "Before we entered the desert, we had taken the family's detoxification pills, and we were not affected by it."

After listening, everyone looked disappointed.

Ning Yuzhou's words not only clarified their origins, but also let them know that the family power of the two people must be extraordinary, otherwise they would not have such a powerful detoxification pill, so they would not dare to have any evil thoughts.

What do they do now?

With the passage of time, everyone has felt that the body has gradually changed from weakness to rigidity, and they can't even make expressions, only the eyes can move.

The person in charge of the caravan is a cultivator in the Primordial Spirit Realm. Because of his higher cultivation level and strong resistance to toxicity, he can barely say: "The son, the son... the detoxification, the pill..."

Although it was difficult to say, Ning Yuzhou understood, "Sorry, our detoxification pills have been used up."

The person in charge of the caravan's face froze, his eyelids trembling, thinking that since this person can see the ingredients in their body, there should be a way to solve it, and then continue to ask: "You, can, know, how, what, how..."

After speaking these two sentences, all his strength has been exhausted, and his breath is a little bit sluggish.

Ning Yuzhou said: "According to the next point of view, as long as you find the rhizome of that flavor spirit grass, you can solve it by grinding it into juice and taking it."

Hearing this, everyone looked at the bandits, and then looked at Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao eagerly.

You don't need to ask, these people want them to find an antidote on that group of bandits.

Since these bandits dared to sprinkle pollen in the cave secretly, they should carry an antidote.

At the moment, Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao searched for those people's storage bags and unceremoniously pulled them down.

These storage bags contain the spiritual sense of the cultivator, and their cultivation base is higher than that of the two. It is naturally impossible to erase their spiritual sense. The best way is to kill them.

When the owner dies, the spiritual consciousness on the storage bag will naturally disappear and become an ownerless thing.

Wen Qiao killed the two bandits who had been scratched by Wen Tutu.

There was a strong smell of blood in the air. Seeing the two bandits were killed, the people present were indifferent. These bandits did a lot of evil. Killing one more can eliminate one evil for the world and save more innocent people. No one will be unbearable for their death.

After the divine consciousness on the storage bag disappears, it can be easily opened.

They emptied the contents of their storage bags, and found that these bandits were very poor and had nothing good, but there were a lot of things with spicy eyes.