41 : White-bellied Tarantula

Behind him was a fishy wind.

With the speed of running, Wen Qiao took the opportunity to throw Ning Yuzhou away from the white-bellied tarantula site. At the same time, she grabbed the Wentutu and threw it over, screaming: "Wentutu, protect your brother."

Then she leaped to the side, avoiding the fishy wind hitting behind her, and quickly gave birth to a piece of stone golden python vine.
The stone golden python vine urges it to erupt at a terrible speed.The golden vines are first thin and then thick, and grow rampantly, quickly filling the surrounding space of a few meters, and also blocking the attacking white spiders wire.

The white spider silk stuck a piece of stone golden python, dragged it back, and the stone golden python was dragged out.

Wen Qiao leaped swiftly through the vines that grew from the vines of the stone golden python, avoiding the strands of spider silk coming from behind, and strands of white spider silk stuck to the place she passed behind her.

Leaping to the other side of the vine, Wen Qiao finally caught a glimpse of breathing opportunities, and soon saw the white-bellied tarantula appearing on the spider web in front of her. It was huge, like a bull, resting lightly on a spider web. The whole body is gray-black, only the abdomen is white.

The thick thumb-like spider silk struck from the belly of the white-bellied tarantula, sticking to the stone golden python vine every time, Wen Qiao jumped on the vine, avoiding the coming spider silk, after a while, the vines are already covered with spider silk, sticking together, unable to move.

Wen Qiao threw another piece of stone golden python vine, which gave birth again.
Twice spawning, the spirit orifice in her body has already consumed most of her elemental spiritual power, and at most two spawning, her elemental spiritual power will be consumed.

Wen Qiao quickly threw a tonic pill into her mouth, and the spiritual power in the Ling Aperture recovered 80%.
She grabbed a section of the vine and swayed lightly in the air, avoiding the spider silk's attack, constantly moving, and unconsciously approaching the white-bellied tarantula.

The white-bellied tarantula stared coldly at the humans who were constantly trying to approach it. The spider webs around it moved quickly. When Wen Qiao approached, it retreated very decisively, not giving her a chance to approach. The spider silk in the belly shot at her without hesitation, trying to tie her up and eat it.

Wen Qiao worked hard several times and found that this white-bellied tarantula was very cunning, so she didn't give her a chance to get close.

So Wen Qiao also changed her strategy.

This time, when the spider silk struck again, Wen Qiao did not blindly evade. She grabbed a piece of the vine and waited for the opportunity to wrap the attacking spider silk. The spider silk stuck firmly to the vine, and she flew up, forcefully pull back.

The white-bellied tarantula climbing on the spider web was caught off guard, and was dragged to the ground by the humans below, and fell fiercely on the stone gold vine with its teeth and claws, and was quickly wrapped by the vine.

Shijin vines are different from ordinary spiritual plants. They are extremely hard. The white-bellied tarantula has a very poisonous body, but its strength is extremely small. After being trapped by the Shijin python vine, it cannot break free. It struggles anxiously and spit out a mouthful venom, want to poison the vines that trap it.
However, before it had time to get rid of the shackles of the vines, a slender white hand was placed on its head, and then she punched it hard.
This punch almost made the white-bellied tarantula's head shrank fiercely, and the pain made it struggle violently.
Then, Wen Qiao held down the white-bellied tarantula that was bound by the vines, and began to beat it fiercely.