54 : Meet the Shang siblings again

After eating, the two went straight to Lingcaofang City in Tiandan Valley.

Wen Qiao likes buying spirit grass or something. As long as it is spirit grass, no matter the level, she will not dislike it, and she will not refuse anyone who comes.

Heavenly Pill Valley is exactly as Qin Hongdao and the others said, this is the world of spirit pills and spirit medicines. Spirit pills and various spirit grasses each occupy half of the country. Other talisman, spirit tools, and formation-related things are only a few pieces. A store, just in case of a lapse in time.
Randomly chose a Lingcao shop, and the two walked in.
There were a lot of customers in the store, and Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao were mixed in, unremarkable.

They watched for a while, and quickly found nearly ten kinds of spirit grasses that were not in the space, Wen Qiao bought them without hesitation, and then proceeded to the next spirit grass shop.

In this Lingcao shop, Wen Qiao fancyed an eighth-order celestial cicada with its leaves as transparent as a cicada's wings. Unfortunately, the age was not enough. It was also because of the lack of age and lack of medicinal properties that those alchemists looked down on it, and they stayed in the store and couldn't sell it.
Wen Qiao felt a little bit, and found that the vitality of this celestial cicada hadn't been completely lost, and she should be able to continue planting with some care. So she asked the clerk who was in charge of receiving them, "How can you sell this celestial cicada?"

"Five Thousand Yuan Jing."

Wen Qiao: "..."

Wen Qiao silently turned her head to look at Ning Yuzhou, with a hesitant expression.
All their belongings do not seem to have five thousand yuan crystals.

Ning Yuzhou smiled gently at the clerk, and said calmly: "We don't have enough crystals. I wonder if we can fix this sky cicada spiritual leaf first, and then come and fetch it after an hour?"

He said it very naturally, as if it was really just that he didn't have enough Yuan Jing, not that he didn't have five thousand Yuan Jing, and he didn't even doubt that, the clerk responded readily.

For the clerk, although this Celestial Cicada Spirit Leaf is a high-level spiritual grass, it is not very old because of its low age. Many high-level alchemists look down upon it. However, because the level is too low, it is temporarily not used by many high-level alchemists. I don't want to spend the wrong money to buy it, so it has been in the store for a long time.

The clerk felt that besides them, no one would want to buy it, and Ning Yuzhou even gave the deposit, proving that he wanted it.

After the two left the Lingcao Shop, they walked towards another street selling Lingcao.
Wen Qiao couldn't help looking at Ning Yuzhou, and whispered, "Yuzhou, do you really want to buy it?"

Wen Qiao knew the wealth of the two of them very well. Before leaving Cangwu Town, Ning Yuzhou handed over the Yuanjing and Lingdan on his body to the Submarine Hunter to develop the Submarine Guard. They didn't have much left, even Five thousand Yuan Jing couldn't be taken out.

It can be said to be very poor.
Ning Yuzhou calmly said: "It's okay. On the way here, I have made a lot of elixirs, and I will sell one more." He took the little girl's hand and walked along the eaves, avoiding those cultivators were walking in the middle of the road and said softly, "Aha, don't think too much, alchemy is very simple for me, and I am also willing to earn Yuanjing so that you can buy things you like. I am happy to raise you, just like my cultivation. In order not to compare to you, you are willing to protect me, aren't you?"