183 : Practice Hu Yansheng

After listening to Hu Yansheng's words, Xuan Lun and Lan Jinshang's expressions were very calm, as if they were not surprised by what happened just now.

Hu Yansheng looked at them in wonder, but stopped talking.

Lan Jinshang smiled and said: "You don't have to worry about this. If there are demon cultivators coming to Xingyue Gorge to inquire in the future, you can still deal with it like this."

Hu Yansheng answered first and couldn't help asking: "Aunt Lan, what are they looking for?"

"Who knows." Lan Jinshang said casually, looking like she didn't know what those demon cultivators were going to do.

Looking at Xuan Lun again, he is sitting on the rocky rock at this time, holding the head of his son who is many times larger than his human figure and gently stroking it.The little dolphin wants to struggle, turning his head to see his father's weak face, repressed again. Seeing Hu Yansheng looking over, Xuan Lun raised his head and showed him a soft but innocent smile.

Hu Yansheng felt that they must know something, but the two were elders. They didn't tell him, and he was not easy to ask, but he was a little puzzled.

After Hu Yansheng left the place where Xuanlun was trained, he went to the guest house where two people were staying.

On the open space in front of the guest yard, Wen Qiao was pushing two monsters to fight.

She was holding a thousand silk vine seeds in her hand, and after absorbing her elemental spiritual power, the vine silk spewed out instantly, becoming more than ten feet long, splitting into two dark red vine silk strands and attacking the two monsters. .

Wentutu is like a white glimpse, moving fast in mid-air, avoiding the attacking Qiansi vine.

Compared to the smelling rabbit who tried to dodge, another black and white hair ball drew aside, suddenly a wall of soil was erected in front of it to block the thousand silk vines, and then the small iron beast took out a sea sugar cane and slowly gnawed. Then, calmly staring at the Thousand Silk Vine, no matter which direction the Vine Silk came, there was a dirt wall to block it, and the little iron-eating beast inside the dirt wall still ate its things slowly, completely undisturbed.

The defensive power of this soil wall is also very strong.

Hu Yansheng had never seen such a lazy monster beast, and felt that this black and white hair dumpling could do anything besides eating it.

But after looking at it for a while, he could see the doorway.

The Qiansi Teng used by Wen Qiao for fighting is not an ordinary demon vine. Its silk is very hard. At the beginning, Wen Qiao used this Qiansi Teng to catch the little dolphins. With the bite force of a Tier 8 sea beast, it was unable to bite its cane. . Now the dirt wall that the little iron-eater was used to defend was not affected by Qiansi Veng at all, and it was very strong.

The earthen wall of the little iron beast is not generally strong, it seems that the earthen wall contains other things, not an earthen wall formed by ordinary soil.

Qiansi Teng attacked for a while, Wen Qiao finally couldn't help but stop the attack, and said to the small iron beast hiding in the dirt wall to eat: "Wen Gungun, you can't do this, I want to exercise your evasion ability now, you what's the use of hiding in an earthen wall all the time?"

A hole was cracked in the earth wall, the white hairy head was exposed, the little black ears moved, and he yelled a few times.

Wen Qiao was speechless. Wen Gungun turned out to be a lazy beast. In its heart, since its soil wall can prevent damage, why hide like a fool?