44 : Cangwu Town

Although Cangwu Town is only a small town on the east side of Shengwu Continent, it is very lively due to its special geographical location and the coming and going of cultivators due to its backing on Cangwu Mountain.

After Wen Qiao and her party descended the mountain, the first stop was Cangwu Town.

Every cultivator who enters the town needs to pay ten yuan crystals.

There are cultivators guarding the entrance of Cangwu Town, specializing in collecting Yuan Jing. Their strength is around Yuan Wu Realm. Although it is not a high level of cultivation, no one dares to disregard these ten Yuan Jing, let alone dare to be in Cangwu. There was a disturbance in Wuzhen. In this town, there was a high-level cultivator of Yuanzong realm who lived in this town. With a strong background, anyone with a bit of foresight would not try to challenge the guardian of Cangwu Town.

Over time, Cangwu Town has also become a safe place in the hearts of many cultivators. Those cultivators who have returned from the experience of Cangwu Mountain, especially those with huge treasures, will choose to enter Cangwu Town to receive shelter at the first time.

Wen Qiao and the others were crowded, and more than two hundred yuan crystals were sprinkled at once, which made Wen Qiao feel that their yuan crystals were really not enough.

After paying the Yuan Jing, the group entered Cangwu Town.

In the future, I have time to take a good look at the small town in the outside world. A clever boy rushed over and said graciously and respectfully: "This is the first time for the two seniors to come to Cangwu Town? I need a villain to find accommodation for you. Where? Cangwu Town is crowded and many inns are full of people. It’s not easy to find a place to stay."

Wen Qiao glanced at the boy. He was about twelve or thirteen years old, with beautiful eyes. He had just entered the Yuan realm and had a clever energy all over his body. He opened his mouth and aimed at her and Ning Yuzhou, as if he knew that the two of them were the principals people, the others are guards.

There are many children like this in Cangwu Town, and their vision is extremely bright, they will find those who come to Cangwu Town for the first time, and provide them with all kinds of help, so as to earn some Yuanjing.

Of course, how much they can earn depends on how generous they serve.

Ning Yuzhou smiled at the corners of his lips. Although he was graceful and handsome, it did not make people feel inaccessible. On the contrary, it made people feel good at a glance, thinking that he was a good person and willing to associate with him.

"Find us a place to stay, we will stay here for a few days." Ning Yuzhou said.

The child's eyes lit up and responded loudly, leading them the way.

The streets of Cangwu Town are not wide. People come and go, and shops are lined up in rows, forming an extremely prosperous and lively scene. Moreover, the cultivators walking on the street are of different cultivation levels. There are many low-level cultivators, but more. Those who can't see through the cultivation base.

Wen Qiao watched in silence, knowing that those who could not see through their cultivation bases were higher than their own cultivation bases.

The little boy took them to an inn in a remote alley. This inn was not comparable to the big inn in the lively streets, but it was clean and tidy. The staff who greeted them were also very attentive, and their smiles made people feel good.