150 : Giant Beasts

The strong air wave lifted the two rabbits out of the Zizhu Forest.

Wen Qiao followed the air wave, rolled down the mountain, and picked up the man next to her, ran all the way in the Zizhu Forest, after running out of the Zizhu Forest, she continued to rush forward.

Ning Yuzhou, who was carried again: "..."

In fact, he is very used to the behavior of being carried by his little wife every time he wants to run.

Forget it, let her carry it.

The Seventh Prince Ning of Tanglin quickly calmed down and took the opportunity to turn his head to check the situation behind him.

I saw that in the peaceful Qiongyu Purple Spirit Bamboo Forest, two giant beasts were fighting in it. Where they passed, the purple bamboo fell to the ground, and the air waves they produced when they fought when he rushed down the mountain, the bamboo forest made a clattering sound.

Fortunately, the two giant beasts had red eyes at this time, and did not notice the two fleeing rabbits.

Or they are too weak, in the eyes of the two giant beasts, it is not enough to ignore them directly.

Wen Qiao and the others ran extremely fast, until they ran out of the fighting range of the two giant beasts, they stopped, turning their heads with lingering fears, and they happened to see a giant bear throwing another giant wolf away quickly. Pounced on to suppress the giant wolf, the giant wolf turned his head and bit at the giant bear, and the blood splashed instantly.

Quite brutal and rude fighting style, but full of shock.

Probably their flesh-body is too powerful, this kind of direct melee fighting method is more full of a powerful sense of power, giving a more direct shock to the vision.

Wen Qiao felt distressed for a while, worried that the bamboo king of Qiongyu and Purple Spirit Bamboo would be destroyed by these two giant beasts.

It is not easy to evolve into the bamboo king. It is rare that the bamboo king of the purple spirit bamboo can also breed Qiongyu pulp.

The two of them hid in a nearby cave. Ning Yuzhou laid a heavy defense formation around and continued to watch the battle between the two giant beasts in the bamboo forest.

The two giant beasts fought from the top of the mountain to the bottom of the mountain, and then continued to fight nearby.

The place they passed was a mess, not to mention the purple spirit bamboo that was severely broken, the surrounding giant trees also fell, and the nearby monsters and spirit beasts fled after hearing the wind.

The two giant beasts were of equal strength. They fought each other, and they were both injured. Their hair was bloody, but because of their equal strength, they could not tell a winner.

Wen Qiao stared at the two giant beasts that had been raging in the distance, thanking them that they were too weak to attract their attention.

"Husband, what happened just now?" Wen Qiao asked.

Earlier, she and Wen Tutu went to chop the purple spirit bamboo, without realizing what was happening, or even when the two giant beasts appeared. Thinking that they were beside the two giant beasts without realizing it, Wen Qiao was startled in a cold sweat, reflecting on whether she was too relaxed, she didn't even have any vigilance, and she didn't even notice the two terrifying giant beasts around.

Ning Yuzhou seemed to know what she was thinking, and said: "It's not that you didn't find it, it's because they appeared suddenly."

"Suddenly?" Wen Qiao looked at him in surprise.