19 : Moon bee flowers

Xu Shi Qianlinwei had many people, and all four of them confessed honestly.

The people who were chased by the demon bee and fled here were three men and one woman. They came from three different small families, and their cultivation bases were all in the Yuanming Realm. Earlier, they entered a valley full of moon bee flowers and saw the joy of hunting. They didn't know that just after picking a few moon bee flowers, they attracted the demon bees living in the valley to chase and kill them, and they could only escape in embarrassment.

When Wen Qiao heard the moon bee flower, she knew that there must be a moon bee inhabiting it.

The moon bee flower is the companion spiritual flower of the moon bee. The moon bee regards the moon bee flower as more than life. It is not surprising that they will be chased and killed by the moon bee.

However, many small families are not well-founded and the news is lagging behind, so it is common for them to make some fatal mistakes. It is no wonder that these four people will be chased by the moon bee.

Qianshou asked again: "Where is the moon bee flower?"

The four of them hurriedly told them that they didn't dare to conceal the slightest, and they looked nervous, worried that Ning Yuzhou and the others would blame them for the previous things.

Although the Seventh Prince Ning Yuzhou is not a concern, the Ning clan behind him should not be underestimated. If he hates him and offends the powerful Ning clan, the family will not be able to protect them, not to mention there are fifty hidden scale guards here.

Fortunately, after getting the place where the Moon Bee Flower was, the Qianlin Guards surrounded Ning Yuzhou and the others and left, and there was no intention to pursue it.

The four of them breathed a sigh of relief, and their tight heartstrings finally relaxed.

They will tell the truth about the place where Moon Bee Flower is, and they will also make amends for the previous incident. As long as Ning Yuzhou leads this love, they will naturally not be held accountable again, which seems to be true now.

***

It took a few hours before they arrived in the valley where Moon Bee Flower was located.

The moon bee flower is the companion spiritual flower of the moon bee. The moon bee flower is more fragrant and sweet. It is a good spiritual honey. Eating its honey can not only beautify the face, prolong life, and sometimes it can also detoxify and practice, and the effect is significant.

Ning Yuzhou and the others came naturally with Moon Honey.

The valley is full of moon bee flowers, and the yellow flowers of goose are next to each other, covering the entire valley. The breeze blows and the fragrance of the flowers is blowing.

In the moon bee flower bush, you can see that the moon bee flower is working hard to collect honey.

It may be because the previous few people were chased by moon bees after they broke in, so the number of moon bees in this valley is not many. However, there are still many moon bees left behind for them, and it is not easy to get in and get moon honey.

Although the valley is big, it can be seen at a glance. The honeycomb is built on a mountain wall in the valley, and the huge honeycomb is very obvious.