169 : Little Dolphin / Water avoiding pill

After asking about the general situation of this sea area, Wen Qiao kept the promise and gave the dolphin a bottle of spirit pill, indicating that it could leave.

However, not only did the little dolphin not leave, it looked like it was going to rely on them.

Wen Qiao: "..." Isn't it another monster that covets her monster body and wants to be her guardian beast, right?

Soon Wen Qiao knew that she was thinking too much.

For aquatic monsters, although Wen Qiao's monsters are somewhat attractive to them, they are not as strong as terrestrial monsters, probably because the habits of sea monsters and land monsters are different. In addition, Wen Qiao is also a small seedling that grows on land, which is not so attractive to aquatic monsters.

Wen Qiao talked with the little dolphin for a while, and after confirming that there was no danger nearby, she took out the flying boat and let it stop on the sea.

The reason why it is determined that there is no danger is that there are baby dolphins.

Although this area of ​​the sea is the site of the "Venerable Purple Eye", it is said that the Venerable Purple Eye has always been no matter what, most of the time he sleeps in the deep sea, there is nothing like that who won't wake up. As a result, most of the sea beasts in the territory of Venerable Purple Eyes have no sense of crisis and are very comfortable.

From the little dolphin's words, Ning Yuzhou inferred that this dolphin came from a large sea beast family. It is said that in this sea beast family, there are only two king-level sea beasts, and there are many ninth-order sea beasts. The mother of the little dolphin is only a king-level dolphin can give birth to a ninth-order baby dolphin.

The ninth-tier sea beast that had previously transformed into a calamity nearby was one of the members of the sea beast family where the little dolphin was located. Unfortunately, it failed to successfully overcome the calamity and fell into the sky.

The little dolphin was seduced by the spirit pill.

It is said that it recently ran away from home and happened to be playing nearby, hunting by the way. Suddenly, a smell of pill that is particularly attractive to beasts floated from the sea. The little dolphin opened his mouth and swallowed the sea water soaked in the pill. After drinking it, it was still not enough. Then he followed the water of the floating spirit pill all the way to find it.

After drinking the sea water in this way, the little dolphin finally saw the cane with the pill, and opened his mouth to swallow it. How can I know that the cane is so hard that it bites constantly is heard with its teeth, and it is finally pulled out of the sea.

In this regard, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou were a little speechless.

After hearing about it, I thought it was lucky to be able to attract a Tier 8 dolphin. After all, although Qiansi Veng can grow longer, the length is still limited. Those high-level sea beasts generally live in the deep sea area. There are advantages and disadvantages to this. The advantage is that it won't easily alarm those high-level sea beasts, and the disadvantage is that the sea beasts that are attracted are all low-level sea beasts, and they don't have the kind of spiritual wisdom.

The little dolphin was really an accident.

Since this accident has attracted, Wen Qiao feels that she can take advantage of it.

After Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou discussed it, they decided not to leave in a hurry.

The flying boat floats on the sea, and they use it as a resting place, so that it is convenient for Wen Qiao to communicate with the little dolphins and explore the nearby sea by the way.