176 : Xuanlun

Ning Yuzhou was keenly aware of the change in Lan Jinshang's attitude.

If it was just a verbal transaction that brought them to Xingyue Gorge as a guest before, it would be another matter if it could be successful. So the change in Lan Jinshang's attitude at this time has already made him understand that the situation of those who need Life Extension Pill is not very good now.

But he just smiled slightly, without showing any signs on his face, and greeted her neither humble nor arrogant.

After Lan Jinshang cared about their guest life these few days, she turned around and said: "I heard that in these few days, Miss Wen exchanged the things in the sea with the sea beasts in Xingyue Gorge with spirit pills?"

Wen Qiao raised her eyes to look at her, and said softly: "Yes, seniors don't worry, I'm dealing with them on an equal footing."

Lan Jinshang laughed, "Girl Wen is a kind person, you can exchange spirit pills with them, they are extremely grateful."

Lan Jinshang naturally didn't worry that these two men would dare to play tricks when they were repairing in the sea beast's territory. The little girl who was repairing was unexpectedly simple and sincere.

She found that among the two people, it was not Wen Qiao, who had a high cultivation base, but Ning Yuzhou.

Regarding Ning Yuzhou, Lan Jinshang knew that he was an alchemy master and could make an earth-level best pill. He looked very highly at him, but he couldn't see through him a little bit. In contrast, this little girl named Wen Qiao was really an existence that was easy to see through and made the monster beast very relieved.

What Lan Jinshang didn't say was that she had an inexplicable affection for Wen Qiao.

At first, she thought this favor was because she knew that although Wen Qiao deliberately attracted her children, she was willing to exchange spirit pills and sea beasts on an equal basis instead of cultivating like other people. When she saw a Tier 8 sea beast, her first reaction was to take its blood, bone, dig its demon pill, and take all the useful things from the demon beast.

However, until she saw her, Lan Jinshang naturally had a subtle emotion in her heart.

This kind of goodwill is a natural goodwill, due to the person herself.

This person named Wen Qiao had an aura on her body that would make monsters get close, and he wanted to be by her side inexplicably, as if he was guarding some kind of treasure.

Of course, the demon cultivator had already escaped the shackles of the animal nature. Although she was aware of that subtle favor, she would not be affected by it, or even just a coincidence. Judging from Hu Yansheng's performance, she knew that his aversion to human cultivation could even overwhelm that subtle favor without noticing anything.

Lan Jinshang couldn't figure out why she felt so subtle about Wen Qiao, until she realized that Wen Qiao might understand the language of the monster beast, then her view of Wen Qiao really changed.

These two people, whether it was Ning Yuzhou who made her invisible, or Wen Qiao who was able to communicate with Monster Beast, were obviously not ordinary people.

Lan Jinshang's thoughts turned around, but she didn't show any signs on her face.

Seeing Lan Jinshang actually chatted with the two people, and they were talking about irrelevant things, Hu Yansheng couldn't help but become anxious.

"Aunt Lan!" He suddenly said, reminding Lan Jinshang, don't talk too much nonsense.

Lan Jinshang had a look, and pursed her mouth, as if finally making a certain decision, and said to Ning Yuzhou: "Mr. Ning, your life extension pills are very good, but a single life extension pills can only last for two hundred years. ."