33 : Space

The demon rabbit who squatted on the case table and gnawing the pill suddenly discovered that when Ning Yuzhou and Xiao Miaomiao were missing, the whole rabbit exploded, the pill fell from its paws, and the bones rolled away.

It hurriedly rushed to grab the pill, and turned around in the room, looking for its Xiao Miao Miao.

But after looking for it for a long time, not only did it not see Xiao Miao Miao, but also the humans who enshrined it in the spirit pill!

The demon rabbit continued to blow his hair, making a threatening sound in his throat.

***

Wen Qiao only felt that the surrounding environment changed with a flash of his eyes, from indoors to an unknown space.

This is a half-acre square space, surrounded by a gray chaotic color, which separates the space from the outside world. In the center is a spiritual grass field, and other places are deserted.

She stared blankly at the green and watery spiritual grass in front, the whole grass was dumbfounded.

Ning Yuzhou held the spirit jade basin and walked forward to the spiritual field, and said warmly: "Aha, what do you think of this spiritual grass?"

Xiao Miaomiao was dumbfounded, unable to respond, and didn't even move the leaves.

Ning Yuzhou is a little worried, is it scared?

He stretched out his hand and squeezed the small leaf gently, and explained: "This is my mustard space, which appeared when my bloodline awakened. This piece of spiritual grass was collected and planted by me over the years, and the amount is not too large. In the future, we will leave Tanglin, walk around, collect more and just..."

Knowing that Wen Qiao's cultivation needs to absorb the plant essence of Lingzhi, Ning Yuzhou has already planned the way forward in his heart.

Tanglin is too remote and has too few resources. Sooner or later, they will leave and go to a broader and more exciting world outside, which is the place that all cultivators yearn for.

Wen Qiao finally returned to her senses, and she was a little speechless when she heard what he said.

In this piece of spiritual grass, in her perception, the fifth, sixth, and seventh-order spiritual plants abound, and there is even an eighth-order earth dragon wrapped in a yucca, exuding pure and gratifying plant essence.

It is estimated that the spiritual grass gardens of all families in Tanglin are not as rich as the spiritual grasses here.

He didn't even think there were enough.

Wen Qiao suddenly understood Cheng Hao's thoughts, and Ning Yuzhou was indeed a very visionary person.

Not only has his vision been high, her inheritance is so powerful, she not only has a complete inheritance, but she also presents a mustard seed space. Looking at herself, the inheritance is piecemeal, it's just a waste material.

In fact, the waste material said she was right.

Wen Qiao was a little depressed.

Ning Yuzhou didn't know why Xiao Miaomiao suddenly became agitated, and said warmly: "You should cultivate here first, don't worry about anything, try to see if you can transform yourself."

Wen Qiao cheered up soon.

Her husband even told her that this kind of mustard space where life bodies can be placed, it can be seen that when she treats her with sincerity, she must work hard to cultivate, no matter what difficulties she faces in the future, she can be positive and work hard to protect him who holds secrets.