107 : Going out

The two came to the main hall of Tianyun Peak and found that except for Qin Hongdao who was still performing the task outside, Yi Xuan and Sheng Yunshen were all there.

"You are here."

Sheng Zhenhai motioned for them to sit down, and said: "Wang Qirong and the holy-level pill furnace disappeared together. The people we sent didn't know when she disappeared, whether she left secretly by herself, or was taken away by others. We don’t know."

Since Taize City reported that the practitioners were going crazy, Wang Qirong had been hiding in the forbidden area of ​​the king's family in Anqiu City. The external saying was that she had studied alchemy in the forbidden area and ignored everything else. The outside world knows that Wang Qirong is the genius alchemist of the younger generation of the Wang family. The Wang family is very optimistic about her and deliberately trains her, so she retreats in the confinement area without attracting outside attention.

I don't know how people are gone.

After Wang Qirong disappeared in the forbidden area, she caused a panic in the Wang family, and now the Wang family is also looking for her privately.

The Wang family did not advertise the disappearance of Wang Qirong, but kept it secret, seeming to have other plans.

Liu Ruozhu sighed softly, "Now it seems that Wang Qirong's disappearance may have nothing to do with the Wang family. If someone helps her leave the Wang family, the people who helped her will definitely be strong, this is troublesome."

It is indeed a trouble. The spirit pill refined from the holy grade pill furnace is harmful. If the practitioner does not know to take it, even if the amount of the spirit pill taken is small, it will still leave evil spirits in the body, which will affect the cultivation, the spiritual practice of the person.

Keeping that pill furnace, I don't know how many people will be harmed in the future, and how much blood will be caused.

"Master, do you plan to tell this to other people?" Yi Xuan asked.

"Yes." Sheng Zhenhai nodded slightly, "you have to talk to them and let them take precautions. Even if you don't say it, they probably know the same thing now. Because of those spirit pills, the cultivator goes crazy, but it doesn't just happen. In Taize City and Dinghai City, I heard that this has already happened in many cultivation cities, and I can't help it."

The masters and apprentices talked for a while, and Sheng Zhenhai said: "Okay, this is just to inform you so that you can know in your heart, and the other ones have our own old guys to worry about. You don't have to worry about it, just practice with peace of mind. ."

Then Sheng Zhenhai and his wife checked the cultivation situation of several apprentices together and gave some pointers before letting them go back to continue their cultivation.

After walking out of the hall, Sheng Yunshen asked, "Would you like to drink spirit wine at my place?"

"Not going anymore." Yi Xuan said, "I want to go back to comprehend the Shuangxue technique."

Ning Yuzhou also said, "Aha and I are going to Zangbao Peak."

Sheng Yun's expression stunned, and he asked defensively: "Junior Brother Ning, where are you going for what?" His eyes wandered between Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou.

Wen Qiao looked back blankly.

Ning Yuzhou glanced at him, and gently said: "The contribution value in the identity token is quite a lot. I want to go to Tibet Baofeng to change some refining materials."

Hearing this, Sheng Yunshen breathed a sigh of relief first, and couldn't help being a little bit ridiculous under everyone's gaze. I can't say that I was frightened by the behavior of Junior Sister going to Zangbaofeng to find double cultivation exercises last time. When he heard that they were going to Zangbaofeng, I would subconsciously want to bend.