18 : Encounter

They stayed for a few days in the site of the Ice Tears Frog.

This was Ning Yuzhou's decision. He regarded the Ice Tear Frog as Wen Qiao's opponent for training, and let the Subtle Scale Guard control the number of the Ice Tear Frog, delineating Wen Qiao and the Bing Tear Frog within a range, and then killed both.

This method is very good. Although it is dangerous, if you practice a path against the sky, you will encounter countless crises on the path of practice. Only by breaking through yourself and continuously improving and upgrading in battle can you survive better.

Ning Yuzhou saw it clearly.

Therefore, he exercised Wen Qiao in a planned way, and let her join the battle with all her heart, even if she was injured, he did not let Qianlinwei take action.

In addition, in the training plan for Wen Qiao, Ning Yuzhou had an extremely terrifying control ability, accurately controlling a certain degree, so that Wen Qiao could exercise herself with the Ice Tears Frog, and at the same time. She closed her hand when she was about to be unable to hold it, so that Wen Qiao was wandering in bursts and exhaustion every day.

Wen Qiao was very embarrassed every time. The originally beautiful girl turned into a dirty and broken beggar. How could she be so exquisite and beautiful when she entered the Lintai Hunting Valley when she was guarded by Ning Yuzhou and the submerged guards?

The quality of life can be described as a big change.

But Wen Qiao knew that Ning Yuzhou was for her good. In the past, due to physical reasons, she spent half of a month lying in bed. She didn't have much time to practice, let alone fighting experience.

This time she came to Lintai Hunting Valley can finally make up for the lack of combat, Wen Qiao cherishes it very much, and hopes that the body can be better and more time to experience.

The effect is also very significant, Wen Qiao's cultivation base grows at a terrifying rate.

***

After falling down again after exhaustion, Ning Yuzhou walked over, first fed her a spiritual pill, and then picked up the person lying on the cold and wet ground and entered the tent not far away.

Compared with the outside world full of ice and fog, the tent is very warm, the ground is covered with soft monster fur, and the tent is covered with a constant temperature array, which is enough to block the surrounding chill.

Ning Yuzhou fetched water, wiped Wen Qiao's face and naked-exposed skin. When he wanted to take off her sweat and blood-stained clothes, the exhausted girl hurriedly covered her clothes and blushed. Whispered: "I take it off myself."

Ning Yuzhou looked at her for a while and found that she still had the energy to change clothes today, and felt that she could increase her training.

He turned around, and the little girl behind him changed clothes rustlingly. After the clothes were changed, he took out the elixir and crushed it and carefully applied it to her wound.

Taking both internally and externally, all the injuries were almost healed the next day, and she was able to continue fighting.

Then, he brought the boiled Liuyang Qiwei Xuanyin Soup over for her to eat.

After drinking the soup, it was getting late.