139 : Meet Duan Haoyan

After walking in the jungle for a while, Ning Yuzhou also saw some clues.

If you just enter this jungle, you won't feel anything unusual, thinking that this is just an ordinary forest in the secret realm. However, after walking for a long time, you will find that the direction of the southeast, northwest and northwest is gradually blurred. It is impossible to identify the exact position and naturally does not know how to go.

Is it an illusion, or a maze created by pure environment?

Ning Yuzhou tried to let go of his spiritual sense, his spiritual sense was stronger than ordinary cultivators, and he could "see" a wider range.

However, here, what his spiritual consciousness can see is an environment with similar scenery, like a copy, no difference.

Shui Liyin asked, "Young Master Ning, what did you find?"

Tang Yelin looked at Ning Yuzhou eagerly, knowing that the bad luck brought about by his bad luck made him guilty and short of breath. He was a dwarf and didn't dare to speak.

Ning Yuzhou said, "The environment here is similar."

"Yes." Shui Liyin said calmly, "I also judged based on them. This is a jungle maze."

Ning Yuzhou suddenly closed his eyes, and only used hearing, smell, and touch to perceive the surrounding situation.

After a long while, Ning Yuzhou opened his eyes blankly and said to Shui Liyin, "This is indeed a maze, and there are some illusions."

Shui Liyin's face changed slightly, and she calmed down soon.

Although Ning Yuzhou's cultivation is a great level lower than her own, Shui Liyin does not doubt his words. Maybe Ning Yuzhou is born with an inexplicable charm, or he has cultivated for Ziyang Gongyin Ling Wugou Pill made Shui Liyin have a good impression of him, and subconsciously glanced at him subconsciously.

"Can the illusion be broken?" Tang Yelin asked quickly.

"It can be, but it's a bit troublesome."

"What's the trouble?" Shui Liyin asked.

Ning Yuzhou looked around and said: "Along the way, we have walked through more than ten identical places in a row. It can be seen that the environment of the maze is similar, and it may even be a maze with an infinite loop. Therefore, we must first find a dead end."

"what?"

"As long as you find the dead end, you can find the heart of the phantom array and destroy it. The next step is much simpler." Ning Yuzhou said.

Shui Liyin and Tang Yelin looked at each other, feeling a little difficult.

Especially Shui Liyin, she has been in this jungle for ten days, and she hasn't seen any dead ends along the way, as if every road is connected, just can't go out.

It turns out that the trouble is here.

At the moment, Ning Yuzhou said nothing, and continued to move forward.

It's just that he feels a little bit regretful. If Aha is here, with her demon body and ability to assimilate with Lingzhi, it will be easy to see through this jungle maze.

Thinking of this, Ning Yuzhou glanced at Tang Yelin unexplainably, and found that his bad luck had indeed spread to him, otherwise he would have found Aha instead of going around here.

***

Wen Qiao, who was worried about Ning Yuzhou, was also worried about him.

Especially when they passed by a dilapidated temple, they were almost chased by the cultivators searching in the temple as treasure hunters, Wen Qiao secretly thought that there were so many unreasonable people in this world. I wonder if my husband has encountered such a person.