66 : Apprenticeship ceremony

After fifty years, the news of Tianyunfeng's re-acquisition of disciples soon spread throughout the Chixiao Sect.

As the main peak of the Chixiao Sect, Tianyun Peak has always attracted much attention. Every disciple of Tianyun Peak is an outstanding generation of talents. It is passed down to the generation of Sheng Zhenhai. Although Sheng Zhenhai has not received many disciples, no matter how big it is. The apprentice Qin Hongdao, the second apprentice Yi Xuan and the young apprentice Sheng Yunshen, are all outstanding in the younger generation, and they are well-deserved prides in heaven.

What kind of talent is the person who can make Sheng Zhenhai accept disciples again?

On the day of the apprenticeship ceremony, the peak masters of the peaks of the Chixiao Sect were very face-to-face to observe the ceremony, and generously gave the two juniors a meeting ceremony.

People who don't know the truth only think that they are worthy of Tianyun Peak, and that it is also an excitement to accept disciples, and the meeting ceremonies given by each peak are so rich that it is staggering. And those who know the inside story well know that these people are actually rushing to the Demon Pill, and deeply regret that their speed is not as fast as Sheng Zhenhai.

Tomorrow, the elders from all peaks all rushed to Tianling Peak and also personally saw Ning Yuzhou. Why didn't the elders of their peak abduct people to their peak in time? Instead, Tianyunfeng picked up a big deal.

Tianyun Peak is indeed the most insidious in the sect. Before everyone reacted, he would drag people to their peak without saying a word.

Beat your chest! Do you regret it at the beginning!

If people are in their peak, how many Demon Pills do you want in the future?

With Ning Yuzhou's talent in the path of alchemy, maybe his future achievements will be higher than Fei Yubai's. What a heavenly alchemy, king-level alchemists and saint-level alchemists are not a problem, and they will be less than their king-level alchemy Spirit pills, holy spirit pills?

You know, even though Chixiaozong is a top sect, its achievements on the alchemy path are not high. In the entire Chixiaozong, there is only Fei Yubai as a heavenly alchemist, and there is no king-level alchemy. However, Fei Yubai has a weird temperament. Although he has a talent for alchemy, he does not do his job properly. In addition to the monthly sect missions, the rest of the time is spent studying other inexplicable elixir. It is extremely difficult to ask him to make an alchemy. .

Because of this, the Chixiao Sect is extremely eager for disciples who have the talent for alchemy, and if they find any disciple who has the talent for alchemy, they will definitely cultivate them vigorously. Now there is a Ning Yuzhou, no matter how many doubts he has, as long as he is sure that the other party has the talent for alchemy, their Chi Xiaozong can accept it.

Only the Chixiao Sect, a large sect with a high level of strength but has lack of alchemy masters, would not covet Ning Yuzhou's inheritance and allow it to develop strongly.

This was also Ning Yuzhou's choice after observing the various forces in the Central Continent.

No matter how regretful the peak owners of the peaks are, their faces are full of smiles, giving Tianyunfeng a lot of face and making Sheng Zhenhai proud.

Not everyone has his vision and can make a decision in the first time.

Thinking that they will also have an alchemist on Tianyun Peak in the future, and that this alchemist will have to pay even Fei Yubai, that's even more proud.

Sheng Zhenhai led the two newly-acquired apprentices to meet with the peak masters of the peaks, and said: "This is my apprentice Ning Yuzhou, this is my apprentice Minxuan. They are young and have a low cultivation base. You are teachers and Master's, you have to take care of them in the future."