194 : Yunping City

After examining Qiao Leshui's body, Ning Yuzhou had a general understanding of his situation, and said, "Your sea of ​​consciousness is still a bit chaotic, so you can take Five Turns Qingyang Pill to fix it. The rest is fine."

Qiao Leshui said anxiously: "This Five-turn Qingyang Pill...isn't it very expensive?" If it's an ordinary spirit pill, it's fine, but the one I ate just now is the best pill...

Qiao Leshui didn't know what the concept of the best pill was. With his current net worth, he couldn't afford it at all.

"Master Qiao don't need to worry, if you have a chance in the future, it will be." Ning Yuzhou looked considerate, and then continued, "With your current situation, the cultivation base should be restored soon."

After listening, Qiao Leshui was not surprised.

He knows that his body will have three days of seizures at a time, and after he is sane, two hours later, his cultivation level will be restored. This time, because Ning Yuzhou had fed him a lot of spirit pills, he could regain his sanity two days in advance. Although the cultivation base was restored a day later, it was at least much better than before.

This made him trust Ning Yuzhou's ability more and more, believing that he can really heal himself.

Qiao Le water said: "Actually, I have also asked alchemists to check my body, but those alchemists did not find any problems."

He did not dare to let people know his current situation, for fear that he would move when he was discovered by the Qiao family before he died, so every time he waited for his cultivation to recover after the attack, he went to the alchemist to check his body.

Speaking of this, Qiao Leshui was also worried.

It's killing people like this, but afterwards it looks like an okay person. Those alchemists can't tell why, even he himself can't accept it. He was really worried that when he had a recurrence, he would encounter a cultivator with bad intentions, and he would not know how he would die.

Ning Yuzhou comforted: "Don't worry, it will be better."

Qiao Leshui looked at him confidently and said: "Young Master Ning, I believe you, I will ask you in the future!"

"You don't have to be polite, Mr. Qiao, meeting is destiny. Since I can cure it, I will naturally try my best."

Ning Yuzhou said very beautifully, and Qiao Leshui couldn't wait to repay him graciously.

Wen Qiao, Wen Tutu, and Wen Gungun watched the whole process quietly, without disturbing Brother Ning's flicker.

Then, they stayed in the reef group for a while, until Qiao Leshui's cultivation level returned to normal, and they were about to leave.

Seeing a boat with a mysterious weapon thrown by Ning Yuzhou, Qiao Leshui asked: "Young Master Ning, Miss Wen, did you come to the Yunchuan waters to experience it?"

Hearing his words, Ning Yuzhou and the other two finally knew that the sea area where they were now was the Yunchuan sea area.

Ning Yuzhou's face remained unchanged, and he said gently, "Yes, I heard that there are many types of sea beasts in this area. Some of the sea beasts have very delicious meat and are very popular with cultivators, so come and take a look."

This reminded Qiao Leshui of what Ning Yuzhou did this morning that he was greedy by the cold crystal ice pattern shrimp, and it was so greedy that he wanted to cry.

Suppressing his heartache, Qiao Leshui kindly reminded, "The sea area of ​​Yunchuan is relatively close to the sea area of ​​Zilei. I heard that there are emperor-level demon repairs in the sea area of ​​Zilei. Think of it as an intruder, but the result is not good."