193 : Qiao family

Qiao Leshui is a disciple of a third-rate family in the Feixing Continent.

Originally, the Qiao family was just a small family in the Feixing Continent, and had no reputation. However, because Qiao Leshui had an older brother who worshipped Feixian Island, the status of the Qiao family has risen, and it has become a third-rate family in the Feixing Continent. .

Feixian Island is a veteran force in the Feixing Continent.

Feixian Island has a profound background, and the ancestors of the Yuansheng Realm sit here. It is one of the top forces in the Feixing Continent.

It is said that the collection of disciples in Feixian Island is quite strict. Every time you enter the world, the number of disciples selected is not large. Even if you do not meet the requirements of Feixian Island, you would rather not lower the requirements. , To recharge the number indiscriminately.

Also because of the strict requirements of Feixian Island, all of Feixian Island's disciples are talented, and everyone who can worship Feixian Island is a celestial wizard recognized by Feixian Island.

If a disciple of a certain family is favored by Feixian Island and can worship into Feixian Island, the reputation and status of that family will also increase with the tide.

The Qiao family where Qiao Leshui is located is an example of a chicken and dog ascending to heaven.

Qiao Leshui's sibling brother, Qiao Leshan, was chosen by an ancestor of the Yuan Dynasty on Feixian Island a hundred years ago when he selected his disciples on Feixian Island, and he accepted Qiao Leshan as his disciple.

After Qiao Leshan worshipped into Feixian Island, not only did Qiao's family rise with the tide, but as Qiao Leshan's younger brother, Qiao Leshui's identity also rose.

There is a brother who worshipped Feixian Island, and Qiao Leshui's aptitude was not too bad, relying on the training resources that his brother brought back from Feixian Island every year, Qiao Leshui spent a hundred years, and finally cultivated to the late stage of the Yuan Ling realm. , It was only one step to enter the Yuanzong realm.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou listened quietly, the expressions on their faces calm.

They didn't know anything about Feixing Island, all they knew were Lan Jinshang and the ones they mentioned. But in fact, Lan Jinshang didn't know much either. After all, Demon Xiu didn't go ashore easily, so he wouldn't specifically understand the situation of Human Xiu Mainland, and the information he could provide them was limited.

They didn't know whether it was Feixiandao or Qiao's family.

However, Ning Yuzhou was very calm. The calm and gentle appearance made people feel that he was listening attentively and gave the other party great respect. One couldn't help but he said more.

As for Wen Qiao, facing strangers, she habitually has no expressions.

At least, Qiao Leshui couldn't see anything from that cold face.

Because of the performance of the two, Qiao Leshui did not realize that the two of them were not actually from the Feixing Continent.

After he finished talking about his origins, Ning Yuzhou still said with a guilty point: "It turns out that Young Master Qiao is the brother of Senior Qiao. I have heard about Senior Qiao, and I heard that he is very good. How could Young Master Qiao..."

Qiao Leshui has such a powerful elder brother, and it stands to reason that he would not make himself so embarrassed.

However, yesterday he suddenly ran out of a hole under the reef. The appearance of his madness left a deep impression on the two of them. If he were not for the appearance of being proud of his brother, he would doubt the authenticity of his words. .