65 : Discipleship

As soon as Wen Qiao left the gravity room, Qin Hongdao and Sheng Yunshen got the news and rushed towards Ling Yunfeng.

When Wen Qiao walked out of Lingyun Peak, she saw Qin Hongdao and Sheng Yunshen arriving in a flying crane.

The two leaped down from Feihe and came to Wen Qiao with a smile on their faces: "Little Junior Sister, you are out of the customs."

Wen Qiao: "..."

"Walk around, let's go to see Master first." Qin Hongdao grabbed Wen Qiao and happily jumped up to Feihe.

"That's not right, Senior Sister, we should go to pick up Junior Ning first." Sheng Yun said in a hurry, "Junior Brother Ning still doesn't know that Junior Sister Ning is out of the customs."

"Then first go to Tianling Peak to pick up the junior brother."

Three people stood on the back of a Feihe at the same time. Feihe was overwhelmed and slanted when taking off, like a drunk person. Just as Wenqiao was worried that it would fall from the sky, Feihe finally stabilized himself. Three people flew forward with difficulty in his body.

Why are three people crowded together?

Wen Qiao couldn't help but stared at them.

"Because we want to kiss the little sister." Qin Hongdao said with a smile, looking at her with affection.

Sheng Yun nodded deeply, "We also have a younger sister on Tianyun Peak now, we must dote on the younger sister even more powerfully than the Qingyunzong favored Mushan."

"It's boring, why do you learn from Namushan?" Qin Hongdao said, "but the little junior sister still has to be pampered, after all, our little junior sister is much cuter than Namushan."

"Yes!"

Wen Qiao continued to look dumbfounded, even the Wen Tutu hanging on her shoulder was dumbfounded.

Feihe's graceful posture swept over the beautiful mountain peaks. On the way, they met the disciples of the Chixiao Sect who also rode on Feihe. They stopped one after another and saluted them: "Grand Sister, Senior Brother Sheng."

Qin Hongdao smiled and nodded, hugging Wen Qiao and said, "This is our little junior sister from Tianyun Peak."

"Little Junior Sister!" a group of Chixiao Sect disciples called out in unison.

Wen Qiao continued to look dazed.

She looked up at Qin Hongdao and Sheng Yunshen, and asked, "Sister Qin, what's going on?"

"Oh, you can't be called Sister Qin, you want to be called Senior Sister." Qin Hongdao said, "This is a long story. In short, all you need to know is that my master will accept you and Junior Ning as disciples, and you will be with us in the future. A disciple of the Heavenly Cloud Peak of the Chixiao Sect."

"Yes, that day after Senior Sister broke through the Yuanzong Realm, my father and Junior Brother Ning talked closely for two hours, and then my father said that he would accept you and Junior Brother Ning as apprentices..."

Until Feihe reached Tianling Peak, Wen Qiao was still confused.

After arriving at Tianling Peak, the three of them went directly to Fei Yubai's alchemy room.

When he came to the door of the alchemy room, Wen Qiao saw Ning Yuzhou who was making alchemy inside. Fei Yubai stood aside and watched, with a serious expression, his hands moved unconsciously, as if imitating the alchemy.

Upon seeing this, the three of them did not venture in to disturb, and stood at the door to watch.

The fragrant pill is permeated, and the pill furnace is humming endlessly.