96 : Start curing

When City Master Xu heard that Duan Haoyan was going to come over in person and apologize for his previous actions, he thought he had heard it wrong.

Until Duan Haoyan really came to him, and said sincerely that he already knew what was wrong, he shouldn’t be right and wrong before, and he thought that Shui Liyin’s missing Tai Zecheng was responsible. In order to wash away Tai Zecheng’s grievances, he would have efforts to find Shui Liyin and return Tai Zecheng to justice.

After speaking, Duan Haoyan left.

City Lord Xu: "..."

After watching Duan Haoyan leave, Chengzhu Xu turned his head and asked the steward in the mansion, "What happened? How could Young Master Duan suddenly know that he was wrong?"

Mingyang Duan is a group of hot elements who can't admit their mistakes when killed. How could they reflect on their mistakes so calmly, and apologize so kindly? If it weren't for Duan Haoyan's clean breath and no signs of being seized or controlled, he couldn't help but suspect that this person was actually not Duan Haoyan.

Although his way of doing things is still grotesque and mouthless, he is much better than the previous state of being unable to understand human language.

Guan Shi said with a relaxed face: "In the past few days, Miss Min went to Young Master Duan to talk about his life when she was free, and finally let him realize his mistakes."

City Lord Xu: "..."

Isn't it what he thinks?

Regardless of whether it was what City Master Xu thought, Duan Haoyan took the initiative to leave Taize City now, City Master Xu was relieved, as long as he didn't get tired to Taize City.

City Lord Xu thinks this is good news.

Then there was another piece of good news. The people he sent out to look for the various materials listed by Ning Yuzhou finally came back, and they also got all the things they needed.

City Lord Xu was very happy, and immediately went to Ning Yuzhou with his things.

During this period of time, Ning Yuzhou stayed in the guest house without leaving the house. The external argument was that he wanted to study the reason why the cultivators in Taize were crazy.

After hearing this, Cheng Master Xu was very moved, not allowing anyone to disturb him, and at the same time stopped those alchemists who wanted to visit Ning Yuzhou.

When they arrived at the guest house, they saw Sheng Yunshen and Wen Qiao jumping up and down in the yard, not knowing what they were doing.

Seeing the arrival of City Lord Xu, the two stopped at the same time. Sheng Yunshen asked, "City Lord Xu, why are you here?"

City Lord Xu quickly forgot what had happened, and quickly said: "The things that Young Master Ning asked for have been collected, and I will bring them to him."

"Really." Sheng Yunshen said very happily, "It's great, so the crazy cultivators can be healed soon, so hurry in."

With that, Sheng Yunshen and Wen Qiao followed Chengzhu Xu into the house to find Ning Yuzhou.

The wing of the guest house has been transformed into an alchemy room. Although it is not wide, there is no other space to occupy it. Ning Yuzhou alone can use it.

Ning Yuzhou is making alchemy.

Upon seeing this, City Lord Xu was temporarily suppressed no matter how excited he was, and did not dare to disturb him.

Fortunately, the furnace pill cultivated by Ning Yuzhou was nearing its end. He methodically pinched the pill collection technique, and ten spirit pills flew out of the pill furnace and into the pill bottle in his hand.