180 : Yin and Yang water

Several people walked to the shattered space wall.

As they approached, the palpitating breath became more and more obvious, overflowing from the small space lined with strange stones.

After the previous space wall collapsed, the air waves rushing out of this small space were so powerful that even the king-level demon cultivator could only avoid its sharp edges. I don't know whether it was due to the space power generated after the space wall collapsed or because of the yin and yang spring in the space.

But there is no doubt that the breath in this space is very dangerous for them.

Lan Jinshang's expression became solemn.

She wants to save her Taoist companion and is not afraid of any danger. But she was also worried that if she accidentally died here and couldn't bring the yin and yang spring water back, Xuanlun would still be unable to escape death, and her child was too young to let go of her child.

Lan Jinshang wants to live.

The previous attack on the space wall was based on conviction. After thinking about it, she felt that she was crazy at that time. Otherwise, how could she have the courage to attack the space wall, even regardless of the consequences.

Fortunately, although the space wall broke, the space did not collapse, and they did not die here.

Lan Jinshang thought a thousand times before turning to ask Ning Yuzhou: "Young Master Ning, is the Yin and Yang Spring here?"

Ning Yuzhou said, staring intently at the small space inside.

At this moment they are standing at the edge of the space. There was a space wall here, but now the space wall has been broken. The two spaces have merged together, and the breath that overflowed from the small space has gradually spread outward.

Wen Qiao's fingers moved, holding back the creepy feeling.

This small space made her feel very uncomfortable, making her subconsciously want to change back to a monster to avoid it. As a demon with strong self-control, Wen Qiao resisted the inexplicable impulse in time, and did not reveal her identity in front of outsiders.

The two monsters, Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun, also became very cautious, and even Wen Gungun no longer thought about eating, like a black and white hairy dumpling on Wen Qiao's shoulder, clingingly next to her neck.

Although there have been speculations, Lan Jinshang's face still showed surprise when she heard Ning Yuzhou's answer.

She was about to step forward, thinking of something afterwards, turning her head and asking: "Young Master Ning, when shall we go in?"

Wen Qiao glanced at her in surprise, then looked at the space inside, and suddenly understood Lan Jinshang's thoughts.

If Lan Jinshang still had a bit of distrust for Ning Yuzhou before—this distrust was due to his low cultivation level, and it was difficult for Wang-level demon cultivators to trust him easily, then after this series of things, and when he saw the small space behind the space wall, that bit of disbelief finally disappeared, and there was no doubt about Ning Yuzhou.

Even, her attitude towards Ning Yuzhou became polite and respectful, and she would never despise him because his cultivation level was too low.

This kind of courtesy and respect is placed on an equal position with her.

How many cultivators are there in this world who can cultivate in a mere Yuan Mai realm and are respected and respected by the demon cultivators of the Yuan Emperor realm? I'm afraid there is only one Ning Yuzhou.