137 : Met Tang Tuans

"It's so lively here, what are you doing?"

The person being questioned turned his head and found that the question was a smiling cultivator, which easily made people feel good.

Turning his gaze, he found that there were many people around the cultivator. The auras on their bodies were somewhat similar, and they should be disciples of the same family.

The man was about to answer, and suddenly heard the questioning cultivator exclaimed: "Oh, look at it, isn't that Miss Min?"

"where?"

This group of cultivators looked over, and instantly found Wen Qiao walking in the mushroom forest.

"Hey, it's really Miss Min, where is she doing?"

"Hey, there are also purple thunders."

Purple thunder was condensed in the sky above the mushroom forest, and it slashed at her, instantly splitting the white and beautiful female cultivator's hair, her face glowing with burnt color, gray-headed face, and a little embarrassed.

Seeing this scene, these newly arrived cultivators also realized that this mushroom forest is a thunder mushroom.

The thunder mushroom attracts the sky thunder, and the sky thunder keeps hitting them. Over time, some thunder mushrooms mutate and become thunder-attribute spirit objects. If they can be refined, it is a good thing to overcome thunder.

Shortly after Wen Qiao entered the mushroom forest, she experienced the first purple thunder strike.

The feeling of being struck by lightning is really bad. Not only the flesh and blood are sprawled, but the flesh and bones are also destroyed by the tyrannical power contained in the purple thunder.

When the purple thunder spreads in the flesh and blood, that kind of overbearing power with a strong aura of destruction has a very obvious sense of destruction to the flesh, and it is really hard to like.

However, if I don't like it anymore, I can only grit my teeth and use it in time to bring it into my body and use it to temper my body.

In order to take care of her, Zongzhao was not fast, and the two of them were struck by lightning as they walked. In the eyes of others, they felt that they were stupid and admired by the way of physical cultivation.

In addition to physical training, there are also some cultivators who focus on physical exercises, but they still focus more on martial arts, and do not blindly pursue physical fitness. They are not as good as the ascetic monks of physical training.

After being struck by lightning a dozen times in a row, Zong Zhao calculated how much Yuan Kong Realm body cultivation could endure, thinking that she was already at the limit, but when he observed carefully, he discovered that this little girl had been smashed into a black charcoal person, and she was still able to move forward, he couldn't help but have a sense of how tough her physical body is.

He had some appreciation in his heart. He didn't expect this little girl to look delicate and fragile, but she could suffer, otherwise she would not be able to refine her body to this level when she was in her twenties.

Until ten more purple thunders were approached, Zong Zhao saw that Qiao's breath weakened, and hurriedly took her out.

As soon as he left the mushroom forest, Wen Qiao almost fell, and hurriedly put a healing pill into her mouth, and then meditated on the ground.

Zongzhao stood by to protect her law.

After half an hour, Wen Qiao's injury from the lightning strike was almost healed, and she ran her spiritual power again, and soon the charred skin fell off and she became a white and beautiful female sister again.