76 : Meet with others

Faced with the shock of the disciples of the Seven Star Gate, the brothers who gambled on Wen Qiao and heard how Tutu caught the high-level demons were speechless.

Seeing Yi Xuan coming over, Wen Tutu handed the male evil demon to it, and then jumped to find Wen Qiao for the Ling Pill to eat.

The disciple of the Seven Star Gate didn't care much about it, thinking that it was a pet raised by a disciple of the Scarlet Cloud Sect, and their attention was all on the male demon.

Sheng Yun said with deep joy: "Yes, yeah, I can catch him, thanks to our little junior sister. Senior Qi, do you see this demon chasing you down?"

Immediately Qi Jiake and the disciple of the Seven Star Gate stepped forward and carefully identified the male demon.

The male evil demon stared at them with dull black eyes, expressionless, and the cowardly disciple of the Seven Star Gate was so frightened and sweating that he didn't dare to approach it at all.

The disciple of the Seven Star Gate looked at it, but there was no way to confirm it.

They really couldn't see anything from the demon's bruised and swollen pig-headed face. Qi Jiake could only say guiltily: "This...you Daoist Yi, we can't confirm it, maybe, unless the advanced demons are evolved more than this one."

"What if there is more than one evil demon that evolves into a human form in this secret realm?" Yi Xuan said.

The disciple of the Seven Star Gate looked at him in horror, and someone couldn't help but whispered: "Senior Yi, please don't say that, it's terrible."

Yi Xuan ignored them and walked towards the demon.

The eyes of the male evil demon fell on him, and his pupils flowed with a faint demon nature, and when he met him, his thoughts were momentarily stagnant.

Yi Xuan was only in a daze, and soon woke up, and patted the demon's spirit orifice with a palm.

With a puff, something seemed to be broken, and only a wave of demon energy spilled out of the demon. Yi Xuan placed restrictions around it, so that the spilled demon energy did not pollute the pure spirit energy.

The breath of the evil demon quickly became weak, his spirit was decadent, and his expression flustered.

Qi Jiake said: "Friends of Yi Daoist, have you abolished its Aperture?"

"Exactly, lest he explode and hurt people." Yi Xuan said, asking the disciples of the Scarlet Heaven Sect to interrogate the evil demon, and then recruited the younger brother guarding the evil demon, "When did he appear? How did you find him? How did you caught him?"

Junior disciples: "...Wen Tutu and Little Junior Sister discovered it first, and then Little Junior Sister and Wen Tutu... just caught him like that."

Although the juniors spoke vaguely, it was not surprising that Yi Xuan already knew the strange power of her junior juniors.

The people of the Seven Star Gate heard them silly, and flattered: "Friends of Dao Yi, your Chixiao Sect really has the ability to come out in large numbers, and even the newly-accepted young disciples of Sect Master Sheng are so extraordinary."

Yi Xuan: "...Hmm."

Other senior brothers and sisters: "..."

After a while, the disciple of the Chixiao Sect who interrogated the evil spirit came to report: "Brother Yi, the evil spirit will not say anything."

"Don't say it?"

"Yes, we found out that although it has already given birth to spiritual wisdom, we don't know much about it. We only know that it came from the depths of the secret realm, and the rest have one question and three questions..."