184 : Hu Yansheng Embarrassed

On the first day of the battle, Wen Qiao lay directly on the broken coral, leaving only breathing effort.

Hu Yansheng was standing on an intact coral reef, looking at her with a gloomy expression. People who didn't know thought he was going to do something immoral to the girl sister on the ground.

Of course Hu Yansheng wouldn't do anything, but his complexion was really bad, and the surrounding sea beasts couldn't help hiding quietly to the side to take a peek.

Wen Qiao rested for a while, then put a piece of honey in her mouth, and finally got the strength to stand up.

In this battle, Hu Yansheng did nothing, only defending but not attacking. When she attacked, at best, she could only resolve her fist. But Wen Qiao felt that Hu Yansheng must have become angry after he had been planted on the coral reef before, so he used the coercion of the king-level demon repair to suppress her.

At that time, as soon as the coercion of the king-level monster beast appeared, Wen Qiao also fell from the coral reef, not to mention the surrounding sea beasts, turning their belly up.

In the subsequent battle, to fight against the coercive force of the king-level monster beast, Wen Qiao needed to consume a lot of energy and mind, lasting three hours, she was almost exhausted.

But the effect is also significant, at least she is now a bit accustomed to the suppression of the king-level monster beast, and can reluctantly counterattack.

"Senior Tiger, thank you for today. These are three Earth-level pill." Wen Qiao handed a bottle of Earth-level pill to Hu Yansheng, who had a stiff face. By the way, he continued the invitation tomorrow, "Senior Tiger tomorrow. Come here, if you are busy, I can also find other sea beasts."

Hearing her words, the sea beasts who hadn't left were moved and stared at her expectantly.

However, Hu Yansheng glared at them, and they had to step back silently, not daring to compete with this tiger shark.

After the clear spirit pill, Wen Qiao dragged her tired body back to the palace.

When she left, Hu Yansheng immediately grimaced, caught a sea beast, dragged the sea beast out of Xingyue Gorge, and said with a grim look to the other sea beasts who had hidden: "Don't worry, it will be your turn in a moment, if you want to have a share!"

The sea beasts dispersed with a rush, planning to find a place to hide, so that the angry tiger lord would not take them out of anger.

Back in the wing, Wen Qiao saw that Ning Yuzhou was doing alchemy, so she didn't bother him and found a place to sit down.

She took out a few spirit stones from her storage bag, laid the spirit gathering array around, and started to meditate, while absorbing the aura from the gathering spirit formation, she analyzed the time of today's battle with Hu Yansheng.

She kept reminiscing about today's battle in my mind, the time, speed, punching method, and strength of each punch... She kept thinking about the deduction and gradually figured out a battle that was more suitable for her, and the frowning brows gradually relaxed.

Ning Yuzhou, who was making alchemy in the room, stopped at some point, looking at the meditator, and seeing her frowning brows finally loosened, the corners of hid lips were slightly raised.

Two hours later, the Lingshi in the Spirit Gathering Formation turned into powder, and Wen Qiao opened her eyes.

When she opened her eyes, she looked at Ning Yuzhou's gentle and gentle gaze. She smiled on her face and said: "Husband, fighting with Senior Tiger today is quite rewarding."