171 : Little sea beasts

"This is today's water pill." Wen Qiao handed a bottle of water pill to the little dolphin.

The little dolphin opened its mouth, swallowed it into its belly with one mouthful of sea water, and then happily walked around Wen Qiao, while turning around and asked her if she wanted to look for spiritual grass in the sea.

The little dolphin really doesn't have the ability to distinguish spirit grass. As long as some spirit grass looks like some of the surrounding weeds, it will be confused, and often bring back some messy things to Wen Qiao, and then be heard by Wen Qiao one by one. Pick it out and throw it away, there are not many panacea that can be exchanged.

But it would be different if Wen Qiao went together. Wen Qiao helped to distinguish the spirit grass. The little dolphin had a good harvest every time and could exchange a lot of spirit pills. After coming down several times, the little dolphin was also clever, and wittily invited Wen Qiao to find Lingcao together.

"I won't go today." Wen Qiao said, "I want to take a break."

Seeing that she was really not going, the little dolphin was disappointed to watch her enter the flying boat and play on the sea for a while before diving into the sea again.

***

In the flying boat, Wen Qiao was holding a basket of baby plants with thick arms and all-white rhizomes.

This is the rhizome of a certain spirit plant in the sea, a bit like sugarcane, with a clear and sweet taste. Chew the sweet juice out of it, and then spit out the remaining residue

Wen Qiao called it sea sugarcane, and thought it was fun to chew one, so she collected some and brought it back.

Not only Wen Qiao finds it interesting, but Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun are also very chewy.

Especially the smell is rolling. When it chews the sea sugarcane, it doesn't spit any residue, so it just eats it into its stomach. Looking at the energy it usually gnaws on Qiongyu and Zilingzhu, you know that this sweet root scum is nothing to it.

Holding a handful of spirit grass, Ning Yuzhou couldn't help laughing when he saw the one person and two beasts sitting there in rows gnawing sugar cane in the sea.

Just as he sorted the processed spirit grass, a clear dolphin sound suddenly sounded outside the flying boat.

Wen Qiao said, "Didn't the little dolphin just leave? Why is it here again?"

Wen Qiao's consciousness swept out, and when he saw the situation on the sea clearly, she couldn't help showing a look of surprise.

Sh saw more than a dozen sea beasts on the sea, of which there were eight dolphins. Those dolphins jumped out of the sea and shouted happily. The water brought out by them splashed on the flying boat, which was obviously to cause the human attention on the flying boat.

Immediately Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu left the flying boat, and came to the group of dolphins with flying swords.

Ning Yuzhou walked to the flying boat and looked at the group of sea beasts in the sea condescendingly.

There are three tier 8 sea beasts, among them, tier 8 dolphins are known to them, there is also a seal and a killer whale. The seal half-length body floats on the surface of the water, looking up at them. But a mouthful of teeth is quite stale.

The others are all rank six and seven sea beasts, obviously following these three rank eight sea beasts.

Wen Qiao's gaze patrolled among the dozen sea beasts, and asked the dolphin who had returned and brought so many sea beasts: "Why did you bring so many sea beasts? Where did they come from?"