138 : Yuzhou meet the small Dumpling and Water Fairy

Wen Qiao and them were in the right direction and found that their directions were the same.

The dumplings can use the family blood detection technique to infer the approximate direction of Tang Yelin. Although the distance is relatively long, it is impossible to predict the exact location more accurately, but a rough direction is enough.

On the other hand, Wen Qiao was moving in the direction pointed by the Yellow Crystal Ant according to the directions of the Yellow Crystal Ant.

Since the directions of each other are the same, go together and take care of each other.

Topaz climbed onto Wen Qiao's head, hugged her hair bun, and stopped moving. From a distance, it looked like a golden ant-shaped hair ornament with a hairpin between the black hair. It was a bit dexterous and cute.

Wen Qiao was quite indulgent to a few monsters, and even Wen Tutu dared to climb on her head and bite the fruit, and naturally followed it.

But the group of dumplings all thought that this girl was good-looking, good-tempered, strong, and the demon pet raised was also cute. If she didn't have a fiancé, and the fiancé was Ning Yuzhou, they all wanted to encourage the little dumpling to continue chasing.

Forget it, the poor little gnocchi doesn't know where, so let's find the little gnocchi first.

***

Compared with the luck of his brothers, Tang Yelin was very unfortunate. After entering the secret realm, he fell directly into the smelly swamp.

And there are many biting insects, snakes and water monsters in the swamp. Just after Tang Yelin fell into the smelly swamp, the skin exposed outside his clothes was bitten with several pieces of flesh. The blood smell attracted the monsters in the water, densely sticky. Come here, hang on him, how terrible the scene is.

Almost exhausted the spiritual power of thirty-six spiritual apertures and sacrificed the life-saving heavenly exquisite orbs given by the family to escape safely.

Looking back at the group of monsters, water snakes and monsters chasing to the edge of the smelly swamp, Tang Yelin shivered and hurriedly left.

However, this is only the beginning.

On the following road, Tang Yelin walked in a thrilling manner. He finally met several cultivators who had also fallen nearby, but he did not expect that the other party would have malicious intentions and attacked him when he escaped for his life, and took the opportunity to push him to the monster beast behind him so that he almost died here.

After activating the Linglong Orb again and regaining his life, Tang Yelin went through another dangerous situation, fleeing dangerously all the way, and finally got trapped in a flock of weird monsters, bound by countless flesh touches, and wanted to send him in. The big mouth and the buds with sharp teeth.

Tang Yelin: "..." Life is bitter!

Seeing that he was about to be swallowed by the buds of the plant, a white shadow flashed past, and the flesh that bound him was broken.

The fracture was like flesh and blood, and blood was sprayed at him, and the flesh-touched fracture really looked like flesh and blood...Ah, ah, what kind of weird plant monster is this?

Tang Yelin fell to the ground.

The fleshy touch that bound him was cut off and loosened from him. When it fell to the ground, it looked like a huge number of earthworms, squirming around constantly, and it was a bit disgusting no matter what.

"Are you OK?"

Tang Yelin raised a face covered in blood, and when he saw the incoming person clearly, he asked in surprise: "Young Master Ning?"