16 : Abnormality in the Valley

Wan Lai was silent.

Wen Qiao took a seat in the tent, and the rich and abundant spiritual energy in the hunting platform slowly surged towards her body. The spiritual energy was mixed with a little vegetation essence, and at an extremely slow speed, together with the original spiritual energy. Entering the meridians, nourish her internal organs.

Lintai Hunting Valley is full of aura, and there are many spirit grasses, without the need to smell it, it can give birth to extremely pure plant essences to nourish her.

Of course, in order not to attract attention, the absorption rate of Wenqiao is extremely slow.

In fact, the essence of vegetation is similar to the essence of vitality. As long as you are not a cultivator with special perception, you can't find the difference between the two. As long as Wen Qiao didn't catalyze the spirit plants like she did at home and let them grow abnormally, she would naturally not attract the attention of others, let alone let people notice that she was absorbing the essence of the spirit grass in the mountains and forests.

But now when she is away from home, Wen Qiao still decides to be more cautious, and is also cautious when absorbing.

The sky was slightly bright, Wen Qiao opened her eyes.

Although she didn't sleep all night, she was in excellent spirits.

For a cultivator, sitting can be used to replace sleep, and there will be nothing if you don’t sleep for a few days. It is actually a very enjoyable thing for the cultivator to absorb the spiritual energy.

Xu is the bowl of Liuyang Qiwei Xuanyin Soup that I drank last night. In addition, I was bathed in the essence of vegetation in the mountains and forests all night last night. Wen Qiao felt that her whole body was warm, and I always felt tired and weak. There was an unprecedented strength in her body, and she felt that she would have no problem climbing the mountain for another day.

Wen Qiao was in a good mood. When she saw Ning Yuzhou who was sitting not far away looking at her, a shallow wine vortex appeared at the corner of her mouth and said early.

Ning Yuzhou said, "You sit down for one night, it's still early, do you want to take a rest?"

"No, I'm fine now."

Ning Yuzhou looked at her and found that she was indeed in good spirits, so he didn't say anything.

Instead, Wen Qiao glanced at him and asked, "You didn't sleep last night?"

"Close your eyes and raise your mind for a while." Ning Yuzhou said with a smile, and admitted in disguise that he sat here last night and watched her sit for a night.

Wen Qiao frowned slightly, and said solemnly, "You are a mortal, and you need to rest. You must not be careless. You will break your body if you save yourself."

Ning Yuzhou didn't expect to be reprimanded by his little wife, and wanted to laugh a little bit, but seeing her correct expression, she must not let him be willful and vague. He quickly corrected his attitude and promised: "I know, not next time. "

Wen Qiao looked a little slow, and decided to focus on him in the future and remind him to rest.

He was originally a mortal with a short lifespan, but he couldn't work arbitrarily so as to avoid premature aging, which would outweigh the gains.