152 : Look for the White bear

Wen Qiao did not speak when they saw the behavior of the iron-eater cubs.

They had the worst premonition in their hearts, but it was hard to tell this little iron-eater who was looking forward to his mother's return. It was too cruel.

However, the white bear never came back.

They have dug the spirit stone for ten days in this cave, and saw the little iron-eater squatting around the entrance of the cave day by day. Fortunately, it still remembers its mother’s instructions and dare not rush out to avoid being eaten by others. When the monster beast found it out when it will be eaten as food.

Wen Qiao knows from the little iron-eaters that there are many powerful high-level monsters living on the island continent, but each monster has its own territory, and there is usually nothing wrong with them. Most of the time, they stay in their own territory. Will not cross the boundary easily.

After they arrived on the Heavenly Island Continent, there were no high-level monsters in the place they went, so they could come here safely.

Although the white bear is not there, there is still its breath around this seam, which can stun the monsters in a short time, but after a long time, if the white bear has not returned, when its breath disappears, it is estimated that it will be monsters snatched it away by other powerful monsters. After all, this place has a spiritual vein and strong spiritual power. It is a good place for cultivation. Regardless of whether the beast has activated its spiritual intelligence, it will subconsciously choose this favorable place for cultivation.

By then, I'm afraid this iron-eater cub will be in danger.

Wen Qiao hoped that the white bear was safe and sound. This little iron-eater does not have a strong mother to protect him. It is not easy to survive in such a place full of fierce beasts.

Half a month after the white bear left, the small food iron cub finally couldn't help but let out a whimper, then rolled to the ground in front of Wen Qiao, hugged her legs with both paws, and screamed.

Wen Qiao was a little softhearted by it, but when she understood its meaning, she couldn't help being surprised, "Are you asking us to take you to find your mother?"

The little iron beast nodded, looking at her with watery eyes.

Probably because of the strong blood of the parents, the little iron-eater beast is still a cub, but it is already a ninth-order beast. Just because the fighting experience hasn't heard of the richness of rabbits and rabbits, and there are many high-level monsters on the island mainland, it seems that it is a ninth-order iron-eater cub that is useless.

Although Wen Qiao sympathized with this little iron-eating beast, she hesitated when thinking about the giant wolf that was also a king-level monster beast.

She wants to take care of her husband and Wen Tutu's safety.

But this little iron-eater is also very pitiful.

Wen Qiao thought for a while, and said to Ning Yuzhou, "Husband, you and Wen Tutu are staying here. I will take it to find the white bear." If she encounters danger, she will become Xiao Miao Miao, and will do plant assimilation if there are surrounding people.

Fortunately, there are Lingzhi everywhere in this place, which makes it easy for her to hide herself.

However, Ning Yuzhou refused, "I'll go with you." He glanced at the iron-eater cub with Wen Qiao's legs, "If it is really dangerous, I can hide in the space."

Wen Qiao patted her head and suddenly said: "Yes, I forgot again."

Ning Yuzhou smiled slightly, knowing that it was not that she had forgotten, but that she had never thought of relying on his space, so when thinking about things, she would ignore the existence of space.

"What should I do if my husband is the future Demon King?" 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara