38 : Across: Cangwu Mountain

Seeing the girl who appeared, he heard a surprise sound from Tutu, and was about to pounce on it, and was quickly held down by Ning Yuzhou's eyes.

The girl looked at them in surprise and opened her mouth: "Husband!"

Qianlin looked at the people who appeared suddenly, unable to react for a while, and could only watch the girl happily running towards them.

The other submarine guards also recognized the identity of the person, and the master and submersible hunter did not make a sound, and they did not move, and abide by their duties.

So Wen Qiao ran over smoothly.

Ning Yuzhou also stood up, caught the person who rushed over with joy, and hugged her tightly.

The couple finally met again in a fair manner.

Wen Tutu happily jumped on Wen Qiao's head, squatting there and grinning his teeth gratifyingly, its little Miaomiao is back.

The grinning teeth of the demon rabbit's satisfaction finally brought the sneak hunter back to his senses.

As the person with the highest cultivation level here and also Ning Yuzhou's guard, there are a lot of things that the hidden hunter needs to pay attention to. Seeing people who have returned from the dead, he intuitively has a conspiracy.

However, Ning Yuzhou's reaction told him that the girl who suddenly appeared in the depths of the crisis-ridden Lintai Mountain was exactly what he thought was Wen Qiao who had died in the secret realm.

At that time, Ning Yuzhou said that she was not dead, and even when he was going to find her, Qianshou thought he was just unwilling to accept Wen Qiao’s death. Later, he left the Lintai Hunting Valley. Ning Yuzhou said that Wen Qiao was taken away by foreign cultivators. The hidden hunter just listened to it, and didn't take it to heart...

All of Qianshou's thoughts were contained in Ning Yuzhou's soft and cheerful expression.

Regardless of whether there are many doubts, and how incredible it is to come back from death, to his master, these are nothing.

Because of Wen Qiao's return, the rest time was doubled.

Ning Yuzhou took Wen Qiao to the tent temporarily set up by the Qianlin Guards, took out clean clothes for her to wash, and then untied her casually tied hair, and took out the jade-tooth comb to gently comb it.

But after two days away, the little wife made herself very embarrassed again, and her hair was not tied properly.

Wen Qiao sat there obediently, holding a little rabbit in her arms and smashing it.

She touched and smelled the soft and clean fur of the rabbit, and asked with some worry: "Husband, will the hunter doubt it?"

When entering Lintai Mountain, Ning Yuzhou planned to let Wen Qiao appear in an upright manner. He didn't want Wen Qiao to hide from people all the time. This not only wronged her, but also made her unable to experience and improve her strength.

So when he met the two King Kong apes, Ning Yuzhou took the opportunity to let Wen Qiao leave first, looking for an opportunity to reappear.