69 : Thousand-Year Heart Eating Grass

"This is the Thousand-Year Heart Eating Grass? It looks like a dead human bone." Wen Qiao commented.

Hearing such honest words, a group of people looked at the Thousand-Year Heart Corroding Grass covered with ice jade, and it was a bit of a physiological nausea.

Ice jade is like a transparent ice crystal with a cold chill. It is a good carrier for storing elixir. It is generally used to make ice jade boxes to hold some rare and precious elixir. This can not only reduce the loss of medicine, but also preserve the elixir. The freshness of it can also cut off the damage of certain elixir to the carrier at the same time.

Just like this thousand-year-old heart-eating grass, because of its too strong toxicity, only ice jade can isolate its toxicity.

Through the transparent jade box, you can see the Thousand-Year Heart Eroding Grass inside. It has no leaves, only sections of rhizomes that resemble human bones, and the color is the kind of dead human bones that are about to be weathered, with a little stain on it with grey markings...

No, it's really more like it looks like, it's very permeating.

"Little Junior Sister, please don't be too honest." Qin Hongdao said weakly.

Yi Xuan glanced at the little sister in silence, and suddenly felt that the little sister seemed different from what he had imagined.

Liu Ruozhu handed to Fei Yubai the Thousand-Year Heart Eclipse Grass, a little tired and said: "Junior Brother Fei, I will leave it to you next."

Fei Yubai took it, then changed hands and handed it to Ning Yuzhou.

Seeing that everyone was puzzled, he said, "Brother Ningxian is now a profound-level alchemist. It is better for him to cultivate the second-rank Xuanyin pills."

"Really?" Sheng Zhenhai said joyfully, "Yuzhou, can you make a Profound Grade Pill?"

Ning Yuzhou said in a modest and gentle manner: "Yes, it's okay to practice some profound level pills, as long as the Yuan Ling Power can keep up."

Qin Hongdao's eyes lit up and she said with joy: "That's great, Junior Brother Ning, I'll leave it to you for the Second Rank Xuan Yin Pill, and we're waiting for your good news."

Ning Yuzhou nodded towards them, brought the materials of the second-rank Xuanyin pill prepared by the sect to the next room, and began to refine the pill.

Yi Xuan looked at the overjoyed master and the master sister who was blindly confident in Ning Yuzhou, and suddenly realized that the two new apprentices that Master had recruited this time were indeed different from them.

Ning Yuzhou's alchemy was extremely fast, and an hour later, he walked out of the next room.

A group of people quickly gathered around and hurriedly asked, "How about Yuzhou?"

"Junior Brother Ning, have you practiced it?"

"Fine a furnace, first send it to the senior brother to detoxify." Ning Yuzhou said, handing a pill bottle to Liu Ruozhu.

Liu Ruozhu opened the pill bottle and suddenly looked suspicious.

Sheng Zhenhai was also stunned, and his voice was a little dry: "Ten in the furnace...all of them are the best?"

In an instant, everyone present looked at Ning Yuzhou, and their hearts beat faster.

They have always overestimated Ning Yuzhou's alchemy skills. Even if they knew that he was able to make a profound level pill now, they never thought that he could produce a full pill in a single pot, and they were all top grades.