168: Venerable Purple Eye

The thunder blasted in the sky, alarming the two beasts in the flying boat.

Wen Qiao looked at the thunderous place outside Feizhou alertly, and when she saw the situation there, her face showed a look of surprise.

"It's a morphing sky thunder." Ning Yuzhou said clearly and authentically.

A look of surprise appeared on Wen Qiao's face: "Is it a sea beast?"

Ning Yuzhou said, this is the endless sea, the sea beasts most in the sea, it is not surprising that there will be sea beasts here.

After a brief conversation, the two continued to observe the situation outside.

At this time, the flying boat had stopped. Since there was a sea beast crossing the catastrophe in front of it, it was naturally impossible to approach it.

They saw in the distant sky, tribulation clouds were densely covered with black clouds, covering the surrounding sea area, purple sky thunder was brewing in the tribulation cloud, the breath of the sky thunder was looming, scaring the sea beasts in a hundred miles away. .

Obviously, there is still a long distance from the place where the robbery cloud gathers, but the two beasts in the flying boat can feel the terrifying power of the thunder that day.

Wen Qiao immediately asked Feizhou to turn around and leave, so as not to be unlucky enough. If Lei smashed them as sea beasts that crossed the catastrophe that day, wouldn't it be bad luck.

Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun looked out curiously, and were quickly attracted by the sea below.

They saw countless sea beasts gushing out of the originally calm sea. Most of these sea beasts were low-level sea beasts. They swam towards the opposite place of the thunder catastrophe. There were so many fishes that they were squeezed out of the sea, beating forward in mid-air.

They sailed at sea for three months, and it was the first time they saw such a magnificent migration of sea beasts, and they all watched with gusto.

In the past three months, except for occasional thunderstorms, the other times were calm, and it was difficult to see sea beasts. Now it is rare to see so many sea beasts, and most of the sea beasts are below the fifth and sixth ranks. They are in the eye.

The sea beasts in the sea quickly fled in the opposite direction, and the flying boat maintained the same speed with them.

Since it is a thunder tribulation, it means that the monster beast in the sea that is about to experience thunder tribulation is already the cultivation base of the ninth-order peak, no matter whether it can successfully transform in the end, it is not they can approach.

"I don't know what monster transformation is it?"

Wen Qiao murmured, they sailed on the sea for three months, because the surrounding environment remained unchanged, no matter how they looked at it, it was a vast sea, not even an island, which gave them the illusion that they were stepping in a broad place.

Although Wen Qiao wasn't very impatient, it was still not a solution.

Seeing those sea beasts escaping from the sea, she suddenly had the idea of ​​catching a sea beast and asking for directions.

Just do it when you think of it, and Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou are now discussing it.

Ning Yuzhou groaned: "It's also a way, but you should be careful. If it is really dangerous, hide in the space."

Wen Qiao answered, if she were in Shengwu Continent, she would naturally disagree with hiding in the space if nothing happened, worrying that the exposure of the space would bring them danger.