104 : Source of the pills

Chi Xiaozong learned of the causes and consequences of the cultivators in Taize City, and sent people to investigate the matter as soon as possible.

However, because the scope is too large, the worry caused the cultivators to panic, and the Demon Sect has been watching Zhengdao Lingxiu for fear that the Demon Sect will use this as a slasher to attack the Zhengdao Ling. The Scarlet Heaven Sect can only be in the dark. Investigate this matter.

"Master has sent people to the Dan League and the Wang Family in Anqiu City to investigate Wang Qirong, and at the same time secretly investigating the people who have been with the Wang Family over the years. In addition, Master also draws attention to the situation of other cultivators in the Central Continent. There are people who are as crazy as the cultivators in Tai Zecheng, and the sect will send someone to treat them."

Having said that, he looked at Ning Yuzhou with apologetic expression on his face, "Junior Brother Ning, if there are cultivators in other places who are crazy and the cause is the same, the sect will probably cross Shaoyang to Erdan’s Dan. It will be announced to the world, at that time..."

Ning Yuzhou raised his eyebrows slightly, and said with a smile: "I understand that I have already given Shaoyang's alchemy to Gu Dan's alchemy to the alchemy master in Taize City. If others want it, just take it."

Although Shaoyang crossed Erdan with a rare pill, Ning Yuzhou did not take it seriously.

Not only Shaoyang crossing Erdan, Ning Yuzhou also didn't take them too seriously, just as a reference for the many pill recipes in his inheritance. Even if they didn't have him, it wouldn't be a pity. Without these, he could create a newer formula that was more suitable for the current cultivation world.

After all, the ancient pill prescriptions are ancient things, and many of the spiritual herbs and spirit medicines needed in the pill prescriptions cannot be found in the current cultivation world, and they have been lost in the long years.

It is better to abandon these prescriptions and recreate a prescription that is more suitable for the current practice world.

Brother Ning is so confident.

However, Yi Xuan and the others didn't know. They only felt that they had caused him to lose another pill, and they were quite ashamed. They planned to fight for his due compensation after returning to the sect.

Sheng Yunshen thought so too, but he couldn't always let Junior Brother Ning spend the money, otherwise, what face would the Zongmen have to support other disciples?

After saying this, Yi Xuan asked Ning Yuzhou about the treatment of those crazy practitioners.

Ning Yuzhou said: "I have taught them the methods of treatment. Shaoyang Du Erdan can do it by themselves, but this precious branch lamp is not easy to refine, and I have to personally to do it."

Now that they had been taught the treatment method, Ning Yuzhou stopped intervening in the treatment and handed it over to the four earth-level alchemists.

For this reason, the four earth-level alchemists had to make alchemy and heal, and they were simply too busy.

However, they are reluctant to give up this opportunity, because Ning Yuzhou once said that if they can completely cure these crazy cultivators, they will give them the pill for Shaoyang crossing Erdan, and then let them freely refine Shaoyang. Cross Erdan, whether it is for profit or for enlightenment, will not interfere.

The Dan from Shaoyang crossing Erdan was the reward for their hard work and no complaints.

Yi Xuan thought about it, and asked: "This treasured branch lamp does a good job, but you do it all. It's really hard work. Can't other refiners not do it?"